FRM Client Mark Walton signs with the Miami Dolphins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has to beat out Myles Gaskin who was a **** of a college RB but it’s possible.

Hes better than him at most things including special teams which a 3rd ont he depth chart will have to do. If Mark comes in focus at worst he is put on the practice squad. Its essentially a battle between he and Gaskin for the practice squad and active roster.

Advertisement
Hes better than him at most things including special teams which a 3rd ont he depth chart will have to do. If Mark comes in focus at worst he is put on the practice squad. Its essentially a battle between he and Gaskin for the practice squad and active roster.

What makes ballage a better player then Walton? I just don’t see it. Both were 4th round picks and Walton was coming off an injury that cost him most of his junior year.

Gaskin is who he likely competes with. Towards the end of the year Ballage was flashing. Walton if he is on ...will make this roster

With how the RBs have been handled over the last couple years I see an open competition from spot 1-4 May the best man win. Not one RB on that team has proven much to this point including drake. I also wouldn’t trust Marvin Lewis or the bengals opinion on anything football related.

Gonna be a real interesting year for Miami football.

Advertisement
Back