Frierson weight

Safety all the way!! You'd have to lock him out of the weight room to keep him at CB.. can't wait to see the guy on the field!
Don’t get this thinking, let’s try him at corner first. Have you seen the dbs at bama, cbs specifically? They are built like frierson. When you get talent like that, this is what they can become. Surtain and jobe will both play cornerback at bama and each are a couple pounds away from 200 too like frierson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Safety all the way!! You'd have to lock him out of the weight room to keep him at CB.. can't wait to see the guy on the field!
We'll see. I'm fine with Frierson at CB and like I said, I think he could be an impact player there. There is obviously a much greater need at CB now. I think a possible move to Safety will also depend on how well Ivey, Bethel and Blades do at CB this Spring and moving forward.

Personally, I would prefer to see Gil at Safety roaming like a centerfielder using his instincts to pick off passes and his elite ball skills returning those picks.

Don’t get this thinking, let’s try him at corner first. Have you seen the dbs at bama, cbs specifically? They are built like frierson. When you get talent like that, this is what they can become. Surtain and jobe will both play cornerback at bama and each are a couple pounds away from 200 too like frierson
And Jobe at CB is a mistake. His best position is easily safety.

I want Frierson at safety. It has nothing to do with his size. And it’s not because I don’t think he can be a good CB. I think he can be a good one at any DB position. But imo he can be a great safety and he has highest upside there

And Jobe at CB is a mistake. His best position is easily safety.

I want Frierson at safety. It has nothing to do with his size. And it’s not because I don’t think he can be a good CB. I think he can be a good one at any DB position. But imo he can be a great safety and he has highest upside there
Both are in the same boat but yeah I agree. This year I’d like to see how well he does at cb given the need there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back