Frierson to the Portal

Advertisement
Thought he could be a rangy FS coming out of HS but clearly doesn’t have the speed or twitch

Became position-less here but best of luck to him

Advertisement
He doesn’t have a position. Striker isn’t a thing anymore.
Color me shocked to believe that he couldn't perform better than AB7 at Safety. My thought is that he knows he wasn't beating out JWill-Kam-Tae so he decided to try it elsewhere.

Definitely a Cane for life and if you opt to leave, this is how you do it...no distractions etc, just make ur decision and do his thing.

Best of luck young fella

Advertisement
Color me shocked to believe that he couldn't perform better than AB7 at Safety. My thought is that he knows he wasn't beating out JWill-Kam-Tae so he decided to try it elsewhere.

Definitely a Cane for life and if you opt to leave, this is how you do it...no distractions etc, just make ur decision and do his thing.

Best of luck young fella
I disagree leaving with 2 or 3 games left. Finish your year out I don’t care if you aren’t playing much. It’s called being part of the team.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 4406CBC3-761F-461B-BFF6-BC9628432920.jpeg
    4406CBC3-761F-461B-BFF6-BC9628432920.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 37
I disagree leaving with 2 or 3 games left. Finish your year out I don’t care if you aren’t playing much. It’s called being part of the team.
I can understand that point. Also can see why he'd leave now so he ensures he has a good landing spot....

Something tells me he won't be the last one...Mario's comments earlier this week were cryptic and imo hinted toward some major player movement going out for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back