Frierson Becoming a Force to Reckon With

Advertisement
Oh **** we're ****ed lmao

Gil gotta play every snap in the 1st half then, or we better hope Balom or Harrell can play striker lol

Balom looks like he's THAT guy.

His skillset looks like it will allow him to play over-top, man-to-man.. And it looks like he can thump, even as a skinny freshman. The guy may have the most ability at safety since Bubba lol. Seriously, I think we got player. His peers -- the players -- are giving him tons of praise on social media, way before his PT during clemson.

If getting the "best 11 players on the field" is truly the goal then what do we lose by moving him to CB and having Keontra play striker?
Keontra is supposedly 215. Why isn’t he at one of the backer spots?

Advertisement
Just for a half
This might be the mope in me talking but I am fired up to finally see bubba and gurvan on the field together for an extended period of time without carter ruining it with his entrance into the game. Those two are the best we got at safety and we need to play them together and let them build chemistry.

Wel he’s not really a corner. But I think get rid of both linebackers. Put in San brooks. Put keontra at wil and frierson at striker. Hall and bolden at safety. Best lineup. Give up some beef in the run game. But what’s the point of having the beef if it’s never in the right spot
I like the idea but I'm thinking put Brooks at Will, Flagg at Mike and Gil at STR then move Keontra to SS with Bolden at FS of course. That will alternate with Hall at SS and Keontra plus Gil both at STR with Brooks as the 1 LB. Hall has been a bit disappointing so far. I genuinely hope he can start improving soon or one of the young kids is going to catch him. Let's see Huff and Austin-Cave also. I hate to say this but I'm really getting turned off by the idea of Carter getting significant playing time. The guy is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty waiting to happen.

Advertisement
Carter is like the bouncer that has to ko people instead of just breaking up the fight. hes never going to stop with the heavy hits.

This kid has really impressed me. I remember him looking tentative and slow last year and thinking he will be average. WRONG!

Perfect example of improvement and development of a player. He worked his *** off. Lot of credit to the coaches and to him.
I told y’all last year he came on at the end of the year but ain’t no one listen to me smh

Expect him to take charge of the D vocally, it’s his time to shine this is exactly when we need him or other players to lead, we typically start losing bad games after a lose like this.

I expect this to change and excited to see how we come out vs PiTT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back