Frierson Becoming a Force to Reckon With

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium

There's been lot of discussion in the past and recently about Gil. Seems he's beginning to really come into his own. And there's no greater ambassador for the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If getting the "best 11 players on the field" is truly the goal then what do we lose by moving him to CB and having Keontra play striker?
Wel he’s not really a corner. But I think get rid of both linebackers. Put in San brooks. Put keontra at wil and frierson at striker. Hall and bolden at safety. Best lineup. Give up some beef in the run game. But what’s the point of having the beef if it’s never in the right spot

Wel he’s not really a corner. But I think get rid of both linebackers. Put in San brooks. Put keontra at wil and frierson at striker. Hall and bolden at safety. Best lineup. Give up some beef in the run game. But what’s the point of having the beef if it’s never in the right spot
I like it. Get your best guys on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its going to be pretty cool next year seeing Gil being a veteran leader on the team with some of the incoming freshman that he used to go volunteer to help coach when he was still in HS.

Who is backup striker? Ragone? He gonna be covering Pitt best wr in 1st half when we rotate Frierson out, oh my..

Advertisement

There's been lot of discussion in the past and recently about Gil. Seems he's beginning to really come into his own. And there's no greater ambassador for the program.
This kid has really impressed me. I remember him looking tentative and slow last year and thinking he will be average. WRONG!

Perfect example of improvement and development of a player. He worked his *** off. Lot of credit to the coaches and to him.

Advertisement
Back