Friday, you knuckle dragging SOB's. !

Advertisement
If you want a PM, I can send a video of Monster. Weird *** bug, rat rod with a Slant 6 front engine.

Porsches are simple, but lots of explaining.

Cayenne is a early 955 with intake, custom tune, and exhaust. Stage 2+ will be better intake at throttle body, blow out exhaust. But Still Smog on plug in.

The little beast...

88. 944 T. Full 3 inch exhaust to manifold turbo. Turbo 50 trim half cartridge and ball bearing. Engine built, meaning head gasket and lower end to handle more boost.
Rogue tuning MAF setup.

Low setting 17-18 lbs boost. High boost 21lbs.

Bit of a small boost grenade, but 80lb injectors help a lot. Plus the Turbo runs out of breath. Next step Evergreen hybrid Turbo, and ported intake +head.

Cars are fun, but a money suck. And somebody is always faster..
Certified wacko!!

Advertisement
Yeah, the professor of constitutional law at Harvard is dumber than a game show host, part-time professional wrestler, documented fraud and massive tax cheat. Because that makes sense.
Lmfao you are obviously a low information guy....or gal....or thing....or whatever

More like the community organizer who never had a REAL job in his life and had a **** economic recovery because of stupid policies IS DUMB when compared to a guy who has built an empire in America w a track record of 50 years of success!

You mad that our Pres kicked your *** off food stamps or something? If not Wtf could you possibly be complaining about???

For the record, I didnt turn this political some
Libtard threw the shot

Oh my bad, I just tried to use an easily recognizable public figure that makes my point. No politics and didn’t voice an opinion, just an observation. However, here’s another term you may or may not know, Cognitive Dissonance. It’s where your long held beliefs and attitudes clash with reality and facts. People are often left dazed and confused, when the **** hits the fan. Crying, hair pulling, screaming ridiculous slogans and cult like behavior. Nothing political about it. That said I did love the Tiny Tim reference. The Orange Hair, ya see, y’all made that association to TrumpleDickskin, and didn’t even know. Well on your way CD. Better buckle up. Gotta go and Tiptoe, no Tulips, but got Rhododendrons to trample. TaTa
Lmao... "an easily recognizable public figure" and "association to TrumpleDickskin" and Cognitive Dissonance. There you go dude I just used speed-reading to get to the crux of your post... also, see my friend "no politics, just an observation".
Sincerely gruntking.

Lmao... "an easily recognizable public figure" and "association to TrumpleDickskin" and Cognitive Dissonance. There you go dude I just used speed-reading to get to the crux of your post... also, see my friend "no politics, just an observation".
Sincerely gruntking.
No prob, Bub, but y’all better unwad those panties before y’all get a rash.

Lmfao you are obviously a low information guy....or gal....or thing....or whatever

More like the community organizer who never had a REAL job in his life and had a **** economic recovery because of stupid policies IS DUMB when compared to a guy who has built an empire in America w a track record of 50 years of success!

You mad that our Pres kicked your *** off food stamps or something? If not Wtf could you possibly be complaining about???

For the record, I didnt turn this political some
Libtard threw the shot
Dude, did you not hear the announcement, DO NOT DO THE BROWN ACID. It’s bad.

Advertisement
Yes, I expect major bawl busting !!

No, Licensed General B contractor in CA. Own my house in Sacramento. Lived in San Diego for 15 years.. Owned a gym, and all that lifting ****.

Currently own 2 Turbo Porsches that combined are around 1100+ hp.

My Rat Rod owns them, and every other exotic. Including my previous B/W modified Viper with a 250 wet -dry shot.

Plus the women... Yeah,

Remember, be a Cane. It's all about overcoming.

I grew up abused. Mom attempted suicide in front of my face.

Perseverance is a beautiful thing.

Cheers.
liked you better when i thought you worked at Jiffy Lube

Advertisement
Off season is slooooow.

But you know what. We got Manny "not flucking around "Diaz" making this all interesting.

I might have seen some of ya'll at Hard Rock for the FSU game. Wow what an ending. Great friend of mine got ****faced and lost his keys at the stadium! As so he thought..
But his numbnuts litterally searched through garbage cans at Hard Rock ! Dude it's 75k+ people, are you effing serious?

Bottom line is this board is awesome. Ya'll can be some ****z, but we have the same brotherhood. The meaning of what Miami University Football really represents.

So grab a drink! Grab you ******* bawlz, and be tough, have grit.

Be a Cane!
Hold on while I wrote this down.
......okay Grab drink, grab my balls, be tough and have grit. Okay got it thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back