Friday Foam

Advertisement
dales-pale-ale.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Presidentes in the DR…btw anyone have a link to watch game here? ESPN app out of region. Thx

Advertisement
Ive only ever drunk the Bud, Miller, Corona, Heineken, connivence store 6 pack type of beers, but all beer taste the same to me unless it has some apple or whatever flavor.

Liquor too for the most part with the brown and whites. Some just may go down smoother then others. With the exception of moonshine. I cant stand that corn like after taste for to long

Advertisement
I’m at a flannys drinking cheap beers because my lady wanted to start a stupid fight tonight lol

Good news is I went to canes wear earlier to get a new white shirt for the game tomorrow. Too **** hot to wear any other color out there lately

92, let's do it brother I think I can take you

There really should be a drink off sometime between people.

Starts at whatever time. Drink a whatever the drink agreed to is every xx amount of minutes. Number the bottle, post pic, shoot the ****, and end whenever amount of players passes out, runs out, or drops out. I imagine the conversation, etc would be hysterical.

It's Rogue Pumpkin Patch Ale. The pumpkin is very slight to me... like it's a good beer first and foremost.

I've never had that one, but I'm telling one and all, Rogue is a top notch beer. I've yet to have a bad beer that they make and it's my favorite because of it.

Advertisement
Back