Friday College Football Games

Advertisement
We’re on the same page.

Pitt lost to WMU last season & VAGTech is going to lose to ODU this yr. Part of the reason this conference doesn’t get any respect.

Anywho

#Lunchpailstrong
Exactly and tbh with games like this it shouldn’t .
Duke and Virginia get in dog fights with teams like Charlotte and Richmond smh

I’m looking forward to hopefully dominating these garbage ACC teams instead of playing down to the competition as always , but I’m glad we get A&M early on and Clemson later to truly gauge where we are vs top tier talent because the ACC ain’t it

Hopefully under Rad get some great OOC games if we can’t get out the ACC

F3595072-6A14-440C-B32E-BE135BCFAC89.jpeg

We’re on the same page.

Pitt lost to WMU last season & VAGTech is going to lose to ODU this yr. Part of the reason this conference doesn’t get any respect.

Anywho

#Lunchpailstrong
Worst part was Pitt winning the ACC. For me at least, that is humiliating beyond repair. Further doomed this conference.

Advertisement
How many of our ex coaches went to Duke?
Ishmael Aristide, Jess Simpson & Strength Coach David Feeley.

But the best thing Mike Elko did was hire Kevin Johns as his OC, very smart move for a Defensive minded HC to hire an OC who isn’t adverse to a forward pass & doesn’t take solace in trying to win every game 17-16.

Ishmael Aristide, Jess Simpson & Strength Coach David Feeley.

But the best thing Mike Elko did was hire Kevin Johns as his OC, very smart move for a Defensive minded HC to hire an OC who isn’t adverse to a forward pass & doesn’t take solace in trying to win every game 17-16.
Maybe I have low standards for Duke football, remember thinking this will probably be best staff they have ever had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I have low standards for Duke football, remember thinking this will probably be best staff they have ever had.
I don’t think they’re going to win many games, but they’ll be better than they were last year.

And they’ll be able to score points...

Advertisement
Back