Fresno State -vs- Nevada & all Late Night Games Thread

SFbayCane

All American
This will probably be just me posting in this thread but Ima start one anyway. lol

After losing QB Jake Haener to the NFL (4th round pick to the Saints), they're starting this kid Mikey Keene who transferred in from UCF. He's like 5'-10" 175 pounds. He's looked really good so far this season.

7-0 Fresno State mid 2nd quarter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zona playin the Dawgs tough tonight...pretty much been press bail.
Huskies down an ol and two dl starters tho

Advertisement
Not very often I see Nevada on this forum. Went there undergrad when Kaepernick was there. Naturally I stick to watching the Canes now

Nice.

I went to Fresno State for undergrad, so I sneak them in here late night from time to time.

I remember wearing an "FSU Bulldogs" T-shirt around Miami when I was home for Christmas one year. I must've had 20 people come up to me wondering what the **** my shirt meant. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keeping tabs on Shae Suiaunoa as a potential Portal LB for next year.

He'd be a 6th year player next season.

Personally, I'm ready to be done with this Covid extra year, but I guess we've got two more years before its flushed through the system.

Also props to the Outlaw Barry Odom on getting things turned around quick at UNLV, has them off to a great 4-1 start after having to suffer for decades of mediocrity under their last 9 Head Corches during a 42 year time span.

Big props to OC Brennan Marion as well, after having success early in his career as OC at Howard & then Williams & Mary, continued to grind to work his way up to being the WR’s coach at Texas (with stints at Hawaii & Pitt in between), which lead to him taking in what some categorized as a step down job by going to UNLV as opposed to staying at Texas. But has done well thus far as a play caller for the Running Rebels first year & is doing so with a Freshman QB.

Advertisement
Back