Fresh Gator Tears

Advertisement
Post it here:
My bad I couldn't find it back then and thought it wasn't up anymore. Your like the goat in here apparently. Was no disrespect.

My bad I couldn't find it back then and thought it wasn't up anymore. Your like the goat in here apparently. Was no disrespect.
None taken. The thread started on the recruiting board when McEltooth was tanking on the trail and stayed there.

Advertisement
Florida is in an infinitely better situation than we are and they just took Lingard from us.

We’re really not in a position to clown them.
We won just as many divisions, conferences, and playoff games as they did this year.

Advertisement
La Tech and FIU beat our *** worse. So there.
68883A49-8383-4EDF-B2A5-061CBD9B29D8.gif

La Tech and FIU beat our *** worse. So there.
We lost to them but it was not an *** kicking. I have screenshots in Gator Tears after the game where they were mostly ****ed that they didn’t humiliate us and that they couldn’t shut us up with that performance.

That said. We suck. We’re not even a competitor of theirs at this point, we’re so bad. I get laughing at delusional shît they say but we’re way down at the bottom right now and they’re a top 5-6 team. There’s nothing for me to really laugh at this season, it’s so bad.

Advertisement
We lost to them but it was not an *** kicking. I have screenshots in Gator Tears after the game where they were mostly ****ed that they didn’t humiliate us and that they couldn’t shut us up with that performance.

That said. We suck. We’re not even a competitor of theirs at this point, we’re so bad. I get laughing at delusional shît they say but we’re way down at the bottom right now and they’re a top 5-6 team. There’s nothing for me to really laugh at this season, it’s so bad.
Oh, we suck, but I'll never admit they're better. Because they suck even when they win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back