Frenchy Crablegs to Walk-On @ FAU

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
IMHO, I don't think Francois is a bad QB. FSU is just a dumpster fire. But with the new pass-happy scheme they will be using, it will only make their abysmal QB room look better overall. Him having to walk-on is due to all the bad decisions. Lane just didn't want the optics of giving him a scholly, but not taking him with his talent is too much to pass up if you are FAU.

Thanks for the responses. Honestly I have not been following François at all.

I am shocked this was his only option.

Either the character issues are a huge concern, or is it likely that his knee had affected him much more than what was originally thought? I mean he did play enough last year to dispel that notion, no?

Thanks for the responses. Honestly I have not been following François at all.

I am shocked this was his only option.

Either the character issues are a huge concern, or is it likely that his knee had affected him much more than what was originally thought? I mean he did play enough last year to dispel that notion, no?

I would go with a combo of knee injury, terrible o line, coaching downgrade, and plenty of off field issues. I remember his first game against ole miss and the comeback they made. I thought he was going to be pretty solid.

Advertisement
****’s need to stop hitting these *******. It’s wrong and ruining their lives.

IMHO, I don't think Francois is a bad QB.
Frenchy's passing rating last year was 121.7, which is good for 94th. Under QB guru, "Gumbo Fist Her", he had his best passing rating of his career, which was 142.1; would've been good enough for 46th this past season. Those are not gleaming numbers! There's no need to be an FSU apologist. F'uck Francois and more importantly, F'uck FSU!

Advertisement
I guess I'm in the minority here. But I thought Francois was a tough SOB who was ruined by a horrible OL. If we think our OL is bad, that FSU OL was 10x worse and trying to get him killed. I would be shocked if the kid doesn't end up the starter with the Owls. Cannot believe no Power 5 would take a chance on him after his girlfriend recanted everything she accused him of. I'm sure he's a tool. But there are a lot of those out there and normally no one seems to blink an eye.

Only credit I'll give this kid as a semenole is that he showed some **** grit in 2016..was legitimately shocked dude wasn't carried out in a stretcher by the end of that game.

Other than that...fuxk em

Advertisement
Back