Free $$$ Whipple's team covers....again. 2016 Edition.

Whipple, he sucked when he was here and there's no other way to spin it. That was a while ago and maybe, just maybe, he's grown as a coach....learning a thing or two along the way.

Get a clue He won a NC as HC at Umasss before coming to Miami and Bill Cowher has said if he ever became a HC again Whipple would be his first hire Randy totally handcuffed him. His playcalling vs FSU in 2009 was the best called offensive game in the last 20 years if not longer.

Advertisement
Wow the line is now 13.5 at some books!

Still a few mins to get your free money bets in on this one.

Advertisement
That was as ugly a performance as I've seen his team give with Big Frohn at QB.

Several miscues in the first half put thing quickly behind the 8-ball.

Whip covers the spread methodically. I will be back on his wagon next game again for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always liked Whip. He was better equipped to be HC here than Shannon.

I always liked Whip. He was better equipped to be HC here than Shannon.
I like that he liked to attack deep and some of his deep route combos were unstoppable. But eventually teams caught on that it was every freaking play and ended up picking on him and Jacory.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Whipple, he sucked when he was here and there's no other way to spin it. That was a while ago and maybe, just maybe, he's grown as a coach....learning a thing or two along the way.

Ya he grew a lot as a coach in his 70s.. lol. Guy was a very solid OC. A lot of team could use an OC like him.

Advertisement
Back