USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
89.jpg

RELATED LINKS

Meet Miami Basketball

CanesTix.com

The U Hoops Blog

CORAL GABLES, Fla. - We Win, You Win! Miami Athletics and the UM Ticket Office are introducing a special ticket promotion in anticipation of the Hurricanes' upcoming matchup with Maryland.
Fans can purchase premium tickets priced at $75 apiece for the showdown at the BankUnited Center on Sunday, Jan. 13. Tip-off for the game against the Terrapins is set for 8 p.m.
Here's the kicker: if the Hurricanes win, every fan who purchased the special deal is guaranteed a ticket, at no additional cost, to Miami's next home game with perennial powerhouse Duke on Jan. 23. If the Hurricanes take down the Blue Devils? Another free ticket, this one to the Jan. 27 home matchup with rival Florida State. The deal continues as long as the Hurricanes keep winning at the BankUnited Center. We Win, You Win!
To purchase specially-priced $75 premium tickets, click HERE. For more information, visit CanesTix.com or call (305) 284-2263.

Advertisement
Bought one today, even though I won't be able to come back across for the Duke game. Still think we need a ticket exchange forum on this site, but Bandrew may be a little busy right now.

Bought one today, even though I won't be able to come back across for the Duke game. Still think we need a ticket exchange forum on this site, but Bandrew may be a little busy right now.

I doubt Bandrew will be able to support the next Bball gameday thread let alone handle signing day.

Advertisement
Seems like its was a good deal to the people that bought these tickets

You're not kidding. Took today off of work and bought my daughter the seat next to me. Win! Probably not going to be able to use my FSU ticket though. PM me if anyone is interested in it and I'll let you know. It'll be free of charge if I'm not using it...

Seems like its was a good deal to the people that bought these tickets

You're not kidding. Took today off of work and bought my daughter the seat next to me. Win! Probably not going to be able to use my FSU ticket though. PM me if anyone is interested in it and I'll let you know. It'll be free of charge if I'm not using it...

Check your pm ASAP!

Advertisement
Advertisement
DAMNIT MANE. I MISSED OUT!

/going to ****** Tech next week for free
//going to ClemSin a few weeks after that

String come in here and take the ******* crown already got **** ... you been able to go to all these free games you got ?

Advertisement
Back