Free Roscoe!

Advertisement
**** JP losman and kelly Holcomb are the QBs in those highlights..whoever tf picked those guys should ashamed of themselves..free my dawg tho, one of my favorite canes

funny "Ex-University of Miami Star" before they even reference the bills, then scroll down to AZ Cardinals DE Darius Philon arrested for Agg. Assault with a deadly weapon and I see Mr. Philon was drafted in the 6th round in 2015 and played for the Cards and Chargers but no clue what school he went to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
funny "Ex-University of Miami Star" before they even reference the bills, then scroll down to AZ Cardinals DE Darius Philon arrested for Agg. Assault with a deadly weapon and I see Mr. Philon was drafted in the 6th round in 2015 and played for the Cards and Chargers but no clue what school he went to.

They even mention the other dude's draft status but couldn't mention what college he attended.

Its always about the narrative first.

Advertisement
He was a block away on the punt return in the 4th Q to score, we would have gone up to say. Instead we just didn't get it done and setteled for Sievers to tie it with a kick and take us into overtime.

I am HOPING this is a crazy Ex making stuff up.... but according to the warrant him and his ol' lady of many years broke up, she blocked him on everything, then he started writing handwritten notes one allegedly said
“You b---- haha I found you, from your ex.”

The notes continued. On July 27, the warrant details a message saying “You b------ don’t listen oh and make sure you tell your ugly *** daughter to watch out im [sic] coming for her haha, from your ex,” Per the warrant, the final message on July 28 stated “Ima kill your stupid *** daughter.”

Advertisement
Back