Free Money Alert: Miami -16.5

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
FAU is so buttcheeks even Folden couldn't ***** it up.

Bet the house and kids college fund.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No such thing as "free" or "easy" money when it comes to Vegas

Canes will probably be up 30-7 late in the 4th quarter with the game in hand and the 2nd string defense in, then FAU goes to hurry up O and gets a last minute cheap TD, it never fails.

No such thing as "free" or "easy" money when it comes to Vegas

Canes will probably be up 30-7 late in the 4th quarter with the game in hand and the 2nd string defense in, then FAU goes to hurry up O and gets a last minute cheap TD, it never fails.

Mensa member.

A little bird told me that

Firing Day is 85 away.

[video=youtube;PGYAAsHT4QE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGYAAsHT4QE[/video]

Advertisement
dont ever trush Golden/Dorito with your money. ever.

you have been warned.

Trap game. FAU will be fired up and we will come out flat again. We win, but will be closer than it should...

Advertisement
FAU will put points up! Miami will win, but FAU will expose Coach No D.

You said the same thing last week about Bethune Cookman. You were wrong...as usual. But then again, what can we expect from someone who keeps spewing nonsense about how Mike Leach should be our coach...the guy who got his butt whipped by FCS Portland State...a team that regularly gets whipped by other FCS teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I dont think its going to be close. Only games we'll lose or be close with is teams that can run the ball.

Can you quantitatively define that statement?
Teams that use rushing attacks as their Identity or have premier Running backs Like FSU, GT, Pitt etc...
FAU doesn't have that type of threat. How many teams beat us last year by throwing the ball?

I dont think its going to be close. Only games we'll lose or be close with is teams that can run the ball.

Can you quantitatively define that statement?
Teams that use rushing attacks as their Identity or have premier Running backs Like FSU, GT, Pitt etc...
FAU doesn't have that type of threat. How many teams beat us last year by throwing the ball?

Well teams didn't need to throw because they could run it down Miami's throats....

Advertisement
Back