Fredrick Johnson OL Palm Beach

Hope Darling is in the gym 5 hours a day..His numbers are terrible for the position he's going to play.

Advertisement
http://miami.scout.com/story/1494033-six-foot-8-johnson-schedules-four-ovs?s=13

Royal Palm Beach (Fla.) offensive tackle Fredrick Johnson, who's tipping the scales with elite size at 6-foot-8, 285-pounds, is set to officially visit four institutions.

Fredrick Johnson, a 6-foot-8, 285-pound skyscraper at offensive tackle out of Royal Palm Beach (Fla.) High School, has scheduled a trio of official visits with Florida, LSU and Tennessee for January, head coach Willie Bueno tells Scout.
The massive offensive lineman kicked off the recruiting process with a verbal commitment to Virginia Tech, but placed all teams on an even slate and opted to reopen his recruitment. Johnson tells Scout he'll be making a trip to the nearby University of Miami as well, who many believe is the leader in his recruitment at this point.
"Miami is the first one in January for me," Johnson said.
The senior has an intriguing frame and a load of athleticism for the position to build off moving forward. Once he gets in a college strength and conditioning program, Johnson's craft could reach a whole other level with the amount of upside he has in the trenches.

Chance we drop Loftus and/or another one of our ****** OL commits to get this guy? or just sign him and end up with 7 OL (Anyone other than Milo, St. Louis)

I'm hoping the entire 2015 class is Olinemen. That would be unprecedented. As John Madden says, "You win in the trenches."

I'm hoping the entire 2015 class is Olinemen. That would be unprecedented. As John Madden says, "You win in the trenches."

The failure of the Dline would outweigh the success of the Oline therefore we would lose in the trenches and still be ******

Advertisement
Chance we drop Loftus and/or another one of our ****ty OL commits to get this guy? or just sign him and end up with 7 OL (Anyone other than Milo, St. Louis)

There's exactly one bad take (Loftis) and one iffy take (Mahoney) in this OL class.

Advertisement
Back