Freddie Pinder vs Jaquan Johnson

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Looks like Southridge and Killian will be facing each other for the district title on Thursday at Southridge. Great match-up with Pinder against Johnson.

Pinder's got the physical size advantage, but there's no question Johnson will becoming prepared to battle like always.

Advertisement
Nice matchup. I know JJ does almost everything for Killian, but they do have Redwine at one DB spot. Do they ever slip JJ in to the corner spot or they strictly play him only at safety?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Killian is on fire this year! Bout time. The change in offensive scheme helped them this year. Why the **** would ever run the Wing T with SoFlo kids? Thank god for the change this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Redwine shut Freddie down. I don't think he made one catch

If im not mistaken, on the last play of the game.. Freddie #1- had it to secure the W for the ridge and got yanked by quan and bowe.. !

Watching the highlights again it looks like Bowe hit it out of Freddie hands. Regardless Redwine still shut him down

Redwine vs Freddie- 1:42, 2:28, 3:35, 3:45

Redwine vs Southridge on HUDL- http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3210492/highlights/194394832

Last edited:
I swear, for 3 years we heard every week on this board about Jaquan being Super Man.... and now that he's a senior commit, just hear very little about him. Is he banged up or are folks just not talking about him as much?

I swear, for 3 years we heard every week on this board about Jaquan being Super Man.... and now that he's a senior commit, just hear very little about him. Is he banged up or are folks just not talking about him as much?

Quan is tearing **** up this year again. He is scoring on Offense, Defense and even on special teams (2 PR for tds and two more called back for penalties). He is the true leader of the Green Machine on D! Granted, he has talent around him (David, Bowe, Redwine, Kamal etc), but Quan's leadership skilla is solely felt by his presence alone!

Add another PR and INT to his stats my ninja.. This cat is on another level this year. Cant wait for his Sr Highlights to come out..

"The Cougars clinched an undefeated regular season Thursday, crusing to a 42-0 win over host Dr. Krop at FIU North Stadium.

Senior athlete and University of Miami commit Jaquan Johnson returned a punt 85 yards for a touchdown to go with an interception and four pass breakups and sophomore tailback Bentavious Thompson rushed for 142 yards and two scores on 19 carries to lead Killian, which will host Southwest in the first round of the playoffs next Friday."

Advertisement
Back