Fred Davis - Ivins 247 podcast

Advertisement
Also surprising that a former staff member had no idea who Gervon Dexter was when they asked him why he didn’t have an offer.
Wait what?

THERE‘S LITERALLY 3 SITES FOR RECRUITING!! THE FUQQ?

He would've been a very good candidate for backup Center behind Gaynor.

We don't even have a second Center on the roster now smh...

Idgaf who was or wasn't on him, it was ****** eval by Botch Berry when we desperately needed OL's in the 2020 class.
Barry recruited the Frosh guard to play center. It’s ok he ended up starting at OG. The one thing he possibly didn’t fail at lol.

Advertisement
Clark was signed by Searels
Barry played him as a frosh. That’s my point. Barry didn’t even recruit a full year so what’s your point? Searles wasn’t a savior by any means. Zion was a 100 💯 Barry project that people here still believe is the answer. That’s a joke IMO. The kid may have been in over his head but he was still awful.

Advertisement
I'm extremely high on Denis as a prospect but I'm sure Botch Barry knows better than me and the Oregon staff that just had their OL win the award for best OL in CFB.

His measurements and style would have been a take in the new offense all day...

Advertisement
He’s the leader in UM recruiting right now.

I like Navarro as the best beat reporter. CIS has the best message board tho.
THIS! I love CanesInsight till I die but we have no one plugged in like we used to. AI is dominating the game scoop wise. This definitely is the best site to chop it up and the podcasts are always great with the goat D-Money.

Barry played him as a frosh. That’s my point. Barry didn’t even recruit a full year so what’s your point? Searles wasn’t a savior by any means. Zion was a 100 💯 Barry project that people here still believe is the answer. That’s a joke IMO. The kid may have been in over his head but he was still awful.

Lol, you stated that Barry recruited Clark and I was pointing out that he did not. It was the equally terrible Searels.

I did so because I do not want to give Barry credit for something he did not do. he deserves no praise for the way our line (under)performed.

If you want to give him credit for playing a young guy on his roster than by all means you can do so, but it seems like a stretch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back