Fred Davis - Ivins 247 podcast

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
..said Fred Davis did take an official visit back in late fall. so it looks like when he was spotted in town out to dinner with I think Shaq or Pickney (I don't remember which one) I think that was when art Basel was going on, that big weekend. he was on an official visit. ****..... said rump was working him hard... the fact that we got an official is big seeing how he was committed to Clemson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mfs got to be so quick to be seen by putting everything on Twitter
Get him, Brock - it’s time to set the rainbow network straight...

DD57A5CA-E997-46D9-B320-CAE143ED646C.gif

Also said Jonathan Dennis texted the staff after our win at FSU saying he wanted to visit but our staff didn’t pursue him. Mostly said Barry wasn’t a fan of him smh.
That maybe the biggest sin of this cycle. Local kid, with talent, in a position need. Smh Barry is a joke, Garin is an upgrade.

Advertisement
Also said Jonathan Dennis texted the staff after our win at FSU saying he wanted to visit but our staff didn’t pursue him. Mostly said Barry wasn’t a fan of him smh.

Sounds like this goof Barry was a fan of about 4 OL in america and figured they'd all come to Miami for the **** of it. Hack job all the way by him.

Advertisement
To be fair not a lot of people were high on him. But at the same time we desperately needed OL and beggars can’t be choosers

To be fair not a lot of people were high on him. But at the same time we desperately needed OL and beggars can’t be choosers
He would've been a very good candidate for backup Center behind Gaynor.

We don't even have a second Center on the roster now smh...

Idgaf who was or wasn't on him, it was ****** eval by Botch Berry when we desperately needed OL's in the 2020 class.

Enox, Berry & Stubbs were the 3 stooges of the Coaching staff, they fcked our season up & **** near ruined our recruiting had they not been replaced.

And Idc who don't like it, trading Fleming for Worsham was colossally stupid.

Advertisement
Back