Frauds?

CspotOandG

Freshman
I seem to recall a little p*ssy man-bun wearing, Frenchy piece of s*it, calling us frauds last season, and how we only won because HE wasn't playing against us. How did that work out for you, f*ggot??? Who's the fraud now you miserable clown-college *** f*ck?

Advertisement
That Francois kid is tough as nails man. In his two games against us he has taken an absolute pounding and come back for more every time.

Got no beef with him.

The way he reacted after the Pickney pick was pure meltdown.

I knew we would win right at that moment.

I seem to recall a little p*ssy man-bun wearing, Frenchy piece of s*it, calling us frauds last season, and how we only won because HE wasn't playing against us. How did that work out for you, f*ggot??? Who's the fraud now you miserable clown-college *** f*ck?
thinking you are a real keyboard warrior.. Meet him in some ally and he will kick your whining *****ing ***. and by looking at the stands last night at half time, a lot of our fans are frauds.. young man is tough as nails.. better QB than we have had at the U in the last 6 years, Just hate people who sit behind a keyboard and bash football players who play the game with passion. if you are stupid enough to read his post, then there is no help for you.

thinking you are a real keyboard warrior.. Meet him in some ally and he will kick your whining *****ing ***. and by looking at the stands last night at half time, a lot of our fans are frauds.. young man is tough as nails.. better QB than we have had at the U in the last 6 years, Just hate people who sit behind a keyboard and bash football players who play the game with passion. if you are stupid enough to read his post, then there is no help for you.

What on earth is this ***gotry

Advertisement

So you are a fan of players on a hated rival team who call us frauds? Are you sure you are on the right boards. I'm sure there's a Tomahawk Chop fans board somewhere.

tenor.gif

Go suck his d*ck then, ***-boy

Advertisement

We found Frenchy’s boyfriend. Did he cry in your arms last night?

People keep on mentioning that he takes hits and is tough as nails.

Maybe I am the only one to observe this but Perry also took some major hits.
And not only did he take hits he actually got up and helped win the game for us with some great throws.

People so quick to defend a Nole player better be twice as quick to stand up for a Canes player.
(Or else you are showing your true colors.)

Best part is Frenchie himself was the cause of their turnovers setting Miami up in great field position. So we won thanks in large part to him. **** Frenchie and anyone else who wants to gargle his nuts.

And not only did he take hits he actually got up and helped win the game for us with some great throws.

People so quick to defend a Nole player better be twice as quick to stand up for a Canes player.
Exactly. Frenchie is tough, but Perry made plays AND was seriously pressured all night. That 3rd down throw before the Jordan TD was one of the finest passes at any level you will ever see.

Advertisement
When the frenchie semenhole ***ggit QB threw the last TD against us he turned toward our bench and made the big balls gesture.....so it was just perfect that from that point on the defense pushed his **** in and took his manhood.
Only regret is that he walked out of the stadium with all his teeth still in his mouth.

So you are a fan of players on a hated rival team who call us frauds? Are you sure you are on the right boards. I'm sure there's a Tomahawk Chop fans board somewhere.
Not at all. Been a Cane fan probably longer than your age. I just don't bother to read their garbage or give it a response. Are you on the right board? You're language makes me think you are still in hs.

Frenchie does take some hits and comes back. However, the perpetual "lets go to the injury tent" over the past 2 games here in Miami gets old. Everyone knows he's coming back....enough with the charade of checking him out in the injury tent after a big hit. Take your lumps and stay in the game....like Perry.

Advertisement
Maybe not her but you yes you POS

Not at all. Been a Cane fan probably longer than your age. I just don't bother to read their garbage or give it a response. Are you on the right board? You're language makes me think you are still in hs.

Your grammar skills make me think you never got to H.S Nole. “Alley” not ally. I love how you keep defending the Noles and are all emotional and then claim to be a Cane. Man up and admit you are a troll

I believe our coaches and players respect FSU unlike the gator who quit playing us for many years. Part of our ACC deal was to play FSU yearly. I respect the effort FSU gave but I am thrilled we overcame that effort. I hope FSU wins out as it will help our SOS.

Advertisement
Back