Frankie Tinilau

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched my first brief film of him at practise. I discovered he is of Samoan descent, rugby player and Europe's 19U Male Athlete of the Year. Kid is tall, has "great" feet and very long arms. He is very agile and light on his feet for a guy his size with limited experience. Is a definite LT IMO. Mario and Mirabal have definitely found a gem in this kid. If we get Sampson(a1) or Freeling(a2) in addition to having Pimp Slapped the Gaytors for Kinsler, This would be an A++ OL Class and a testament to what's to come in the future. Pound that Ball!!!!

Advertisement
I watched my first brief film of him at practise. I discovered he is of Samoan descent, rugby player and Europe's 19U Male Athlete of the Year. Kid is tall, has "great" feet and very long arms. He is very agile and light on his feet for a guy his size with limited experience. Is a definite LT IMO. Mario and Mirabal have definitely found a gem in this kid. If we get Sampson(a1) or Freeling(a2) in addition to having Pimp Slapped the Gaytors for Kinsler, This would be an A++ OL Class and a testament to what's to come in the future. Pound that Ball!!!!
Did you really have to create a new thread? Too lazy to look down the list on the first page and see there is an established one already...

Did you really have to create a new thread? Too lazy to look down the list on the first page and see there is an established one already...
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.57.41 AM-1.png

Yes, laziness will not be tolerated. If everyone would just get on board with proper message board protocols..then the overall CIS experience would be much more enjoyable. Maybe a prerequisite course, or at least a zoom meeting detailing proper etiquette is called for. 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, laziness will not be tolerated. If everyone would just get on board with proper message board protocols..then the overall CIS experience would be much more enjoyable. Maybe a prerequisite course, or at least a zoom meeting detailing proper etiquette is called for. 😂
This. Bunch of ******* savages running loose

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back