2023 Frankie Tinilau - OL from Australia - Committed!

Advertisement
I went to pinecrest...had no idea they did that well. Curious why he picked La Salle though if going for football? Columbus is the same price tuition wise and the education and quality of comp in football is 10000x better
LaSalle is in the same division as Northwestern and Booker T. They went to the playoffs last year. It’s an up and coming program.

He's super raw but such a good frame and physically gifted. The fact that he's probably had sub par at best coaching means he should improve technique wise quickly once he's here.

I'm a big fan of taking 1 or 2 "project" linemen every class. Bring in jumbo athletes and have the best o line coaching duo in the country coach them up.
along the same lines of what you are saying, Wisconsin has made a LIVING off bringing in jumbo athletes and turning them into All-American OL by the time they leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hopefully he ends up like this guy...

Yes they have a team why would he be at a school with no team lmfao smfh. they went to states won 11 games last year. Their head coach was pata before UM hire him away. They are in northwesterns and booker t division
No ******* clue they had a team, that’s like St Brendan’s having a football team…

35 inch arms. 11 inch hands. 99th percentile for both measurements (by NFL standards).

Dude can literally say he's not fat, he's big bone.
Yea I'm from Minneapolis so I got to see this dude live he is an animal and surprisingly nimble for his size. I think Frankie said he is 6'6 320 right now so while he may not be this guy's size he is still a huge man.

Advertisement

Would prefer if Frankie were at a school the prioritize football. He waisting a year of development at La salle

Posted this earlier in the thread. Both ex rugby players too

Advertisement
LaSalle is in the same division as Northwestern and Booker T. They went to the playoffs last year. It’s an up and coming program.
I think they only rebooted their program in like 1998 and they were 1A then.

Advertisement
Back