2023 Frankie Tinilau - OL from Australia - Committed!

Advertisement
Miami would be smart to take this young man , stash him for a couple of years while Mirabal and Mario develops him. If Miami doesn’t someone else will. He’s in the 2023 class. He has the size and the athletic ability to be very successful at his position.

Mario and Mirabal have a reputation for developing offensive lineman. Miami have coaches now that will put in the work and earn their salaries.

LaSalle made it to the florida HS playoffs but lost to Pinecrest HS both teams had some big dudes so this mountain of a young man should fit in nicely.

Go Canes

I went to pinecrest...had no idea they did that well. Curious why he picked La Salle though if going for football? Columbus is the same price tuition wise and the education and quality of comp in football is 10000x better

Advertisement
Yessir thank you. We got him to the UA camp down here a few weeks ago as well and he was working against studs like Armando Blount and a few of the STA kids.

That's what I am talking about, helping a young man get better. (hopefully it helps him to chose the O&G in the end)

Go Canes

I went to pinecrest...had no idea they did that well. Curious why he picked La Salle though if going for football? Columbus is the same price tuition wise and the education and quality of comp in football is 10000x better

He needs the reps as a starter more so than facing higher level competition at this point in order to improve his blocking technique plus I am assuming the group that brought him to south Florida has a connection with LA Salle not Columbus.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Grove v. Westchester. Easy choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to get this kid on board. Not sure if we take 3 or 4 OL this year but we just got a commitment from Antonio Tripp. Samson Okunlola is my number 1 want. Payton Kirkland is obviously up there as well. A class of these 4 would be amazing.

Advertisement
Back