2023 Frankie Tinilau - OL from Australia - Committed!

Advertisement
A3280C00-13F2-4FBD-BA59-B43E11629E48.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this kid is our Jon Feliciano.

One no one really talks about. Seems like a hard worker and ready to put in max effort. Also seems like a good athlete that will be maximized in a strength program.

He just posted this dunk video and then threw up the []_[] 300+ lbs

359AEC22-DFC6-4322-B7F1-B99BAA42EA93.jpeg

Advertisement
This class is going to be special. Zero front runners (obviously). Just a bunch of savages who want to do the work of rebuilding a lost dynasty. Kind of like the "2G" class back in the day.
How do U think this class will compare to 18 and 08 i remember hearing those same words to describe those classes
Esp 18 with lingard the ambassador

How do U think this class will compare to 18 and 08 i remember hearing those same words to describe those classes
I think the thing with both of those classes was they were followed by bad classes. In order to turn it around i feel this next class has to be atleast the same but hopefully better then this class.

Advertisement
I think the thing with both of those classes was they were followed by bad classes. In order to turn it around i feel this next class has to be atleast the same but hopefully better then this class.
Well said it’s about stacking talent
Numbers don’t lie so y gonna miss on more players than u hit
So u gotta keep stacking talent to have the best odds of getting studs
That’s what bama and uga does
For as many elite guys they recruit who play up to the talent they have as many high ranking guys jag out

Time will tell, but I'm optimistic for now that this class will compare favorably to those.

he's 6'5

i'd be concerned if he couldn't dunk

/but I do think he'll be a good one

Lot of 6’5 ppl in this world can’t dunk and even more when you go by 6’5 310lbs but I get what you’re a saying. He is super raw and probably hasn’t even lifted weights for real with a true strength coach. Curious to see how he shapes up after a couple years at Miami.

Advertisement
Back