Frank Ponce

Advertisement
Manny isnt that stupid to pick a complete unproven unknown OC this time around. He knows next year is boom or bust.

If you want a ****** possible pick then it could be Applesauce

yeah. I think manny had a 3 year plan coming into the job but quickly knows now it’s a 2 year plan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve said a few times, I think it’ll end up being him. Not that I want him, it just seems on or for this bag of ****s running the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not leading the witness with this question, I genuinely want to know - is he any good? I mean, if we get saddled with Ponce, is he coming on the heels of good success, even if it's on a lower level?

Last edited:
I'm not leading the witness with this question, I genuinely want to know - is he any good? I mean, if we get sailed with Ponce, is he coming on the heels of good success, even if it's on a lower level?

He doesn't call plays. Hasn't called plays at App State or Louisville. Huge reach

I'm not leading the witness with this question, I genuinely want to know - is he any good? I mean, if we get sailed with Ponce, is he coming on the heels of good success, even if it's on a lower level?
Never called plays in college, would essentially be an experimental coordinator running Satterfield's offense since he's been with him since the App St days.

Was a long time WR's coach at FIU & coached HS ball locally at Gables, MNW, Coral Reef, Central & Miami Senior back in the 90's- early 00's.

Not a bad guy personally, but not qualified to be an OC here, would be a disaster as a first year OC.

I don't think he's going to be the guy though, OP is just throwing shìt against the wall & guessing, I sincerely doubt Manny bets the house on a guy like Frank Ponce.

We will find out if Manny is serious about fixing the offense or he just wants to insulate himself with yes men to feel safe until his inevitable firing.

Advertisement
Back