Frank Gore Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now it say he’s 5’5 140...that in its self should answer your question. Who knows? Maybe he hits a growth spurt and gets to 5’10 190.

Sproles was 5'6" 180lbs in college, it can be done, but I had no idea he was that small.

What's really working against him is we are recruiting the cream of the crop at RB since Richt took over. I was just curious because I had zero clue about Gore Jr. Thanks for the input.

Advertisement
If he wants to be a Cane his pops can pay his way. Frank’s been cashing big checks in that league for about 15 years. I doubt we’ll use a scholarship on a 5’5” kid.

If he wants to be a Cane his pops can pay his way. Frank’s been cashing big checks in that league for about 15 years. I doubt we’ll use a scholarship on a 5’5” kid.

Espcially if we stayed away from that speeder from Chaminade Madonna who signed with Auburn last cycle. It'll be intresting to see what happens, on his 247 profile it doesn't list any offers.

Advertisement
We should only be taking 1 RB in 2020 - Don Chaney Jr, and 1 RB in 2021 - Amari Daniels.

Next yr we will be returning AT LEAST 5 RB/FBs - Deejay Dallas, Lorenzo Lingard, Robert Burns, Cam'ron Davis, Realus George. (Gray graduates, atkins doesn't get his scholarship renewed, and Homer declares for draft like he should).

Then we will be adding 2+ RBs (2 pure RBs, and an athlete or two) - Crowley will be in the class. One of Trey Sanders or Noah Cain has a spot guaranteed, though they're a tough pull. Daniel Carter imo has the 2nd spot of Sanders/Cain don't commit. And then after them McIntosh and Richards are athletes and absbolutely takes (with McIntosh probably wanting to start as a RB, and Richards likely as a WR).

So with the at least 5 returning, and the at least 2-3 being added from the 2019 class, next year (2019 season) we will have 8 RB/FBs on the roster. And out of ALL them, only Deejay Dallas would be at risk of declaring early after the season. So for the 2020 class we'd only need/want 1 RB. Personally I think that should be Don Chaney, but the staff really like Jo'Quavious Marks and a bunch of other guys also. Either way, I don't see how Frank Gore Jr or like Roscoe Parrish III (wr) get themselves a scholarship to Miami.

We should only be taking 1 RB in 2020 - Don Chaney Jr, and 1 RB in 2021 - Amari Daniels.

Next yr we will be returning AT LEAST 5 RB/FBs - Deejay Dallas, Lorenzo Lingard, Robert Burns, Cam'ron Davis, Realus George. (Gray graduates, atkins doesn't get his scholarship renewed, and Homer declares for draft like he should).

Then we will be adding 2+ RBs (2 pure RBs, and an athlete or two) - Crowley will be in the class. One of Trey Sanders or Noah Cain has a spot guaranteed, though they're a tough pull. Daniel Carter imo has the 2nd spot of Sanders/Cain don't commit. And then after them McIntosh and Richards are athletes and absbolutely takes (with McIntosh probably wanting to start as a RB, and Richards likely as a WR).

So with the at least 5 returning, and the at least 2-3 being added from the 2019 class, next year (2019 season) we will have 8 RB/FBs on the roster. And out of ALL them, only Deejay Dallas would be at risk of declaring early after the season. So for the 2020 class we'd only need/want 1 RB. Personally I think that should be Don Chaney, but the staff really like Jo'Quavious Marks and a bunch of other guys also. Either way, I don't see how Frank Gore Jr or like Roscoe Parrish III (wr) get themselves a scholarship to Miami.

For 2020, I can't imagine us turning down Jaylan Knighton in addition to Chaney and Marks.

Advertisement
If Frank Gore Jr. want to go to UM and he ain't good enough four a football scholarship then you give him a scholarship to be in da band. And if he don't like dat you give him a scholarship for da cotdam med school if you have to; but after all Senior done for dis U the son of Fank Gore don't pay for a cotdam thing at Miami.

If Frank Gore Jr. want to go to UM and he ain't good enough four a football scholarship then you give him a scholarship to be in da band. And if he don't like dat you give him a scholarship for da cotdam med school if you have to; but after all Senior done for dis U the son of Fank Gore don't pay for a cotdam thing at Miami.

Fanks for your input

That's not how that works anymore

For 2020, I can't imagine us turning down Jaylan Knighton in addition to Chaney and Marks.
Numbers dictate we will likely only take 1 Rb in 2020.
I estimate we will have a max of like 20 scholarships available for the 2020 class.

in that class 1 Qb, 3 WRs (already committed), 1 TE, 4-5 OL, 4-6 DL, 1-2 Lbs, 3-5 DBs.
That totals between 17-23. That means we really don't have the space to take 2-3 Rbs, unless one is taken as an athlete and can also play like safety or something.

Advertisement
Back