Official Frank Gore hangs it up

Advertisement
Everyone on this planet should strive to have the toughness, character and professionalism that this man brought.

It’s so easy to be a canes fan when you can say that you were able to cheer for guys like Frank for decades

I'm probably one of the few people here who is happy he retired. Big picture. He has nothing left to prove, he's wealthy, and he's taken enough head shots. Most importantly (IMO) now he can go watch his son play CFB. Frank Gore, Jr. has been tearing it up at Southern Miss since he got there and is poised to have a breakout year. He also plays against the U at Hard Rock on September 10.

Advertisement
IMG_2203.jpeg

This is Frank signing a mini helmet at a signing session that a friend of mine got for me.

Advertisement
Frank Gore is easily the most amazing freshman I've ever seen at Miami. Always a fan of his.
Had he not got injured he goes down as the best RB we’ve ever had here without a doubt in my mind. I think he would’ve won the Heisman in 02… McGahee put up arguably the greatest offensive season in school history in 2002. McGahee was behind him on the depth chart before that injury occurred…

Had he not got injured he goes down as the best RB we’ve ever had here without a doubt in my mind. I think he would’ve won the Heisman in 02… McGahee put up arguably the greatest offensive season in school history in 2002. McGahee was behind him on the depth chart before that injury occurred…
I agree that he would have been filthy had he not been injured. But if McGahee didn’t win the Hypesman in ‘02 then no Cane RB was gonna win it that year.

I agree that he would have been filthy had he not been injured. But if McGahee didn’t win the Hypesman in ‘02 then no Cane RB was gonna win it that year.
Yeah he was snubbed… But Gore probably would’ve put up an even better stat line so it’s hard to say…

Advertisement
Back