Francois Nolton Jr offered

Advertisement
It seemed last month that Ivins (or one of their writers) insinuated he was on the back burner for UM. I'm not sure I agree with that...I like him better than Donte Anderson but it seems UM really likes Anderson for that 2nd or 3rd DE spot.

Advertisement
Do yall have your memories erased every year? Lol

It’s February, do you know what a February year ahead commitment means?

... The same as a $3 dollar bill.
Where do you think he is the board for DE’s on our targets list?

Advertisement
I had never read this thread but man what an energy shift from page 1 to 3

idk if you guys think the ship is sailed but if everything said in the first 2 pages is legit I doubt we are giving up. Marathon not a sprint
Lol I also went back and read the posts from 2019 till now and this post is right on

Advertisement
If we can’t land 2 elite DE’s this cycle with how this scheme is, in the middle of a pandemic, and after we are putting DE’s in the first rounds of the draft, then either someone is paying high dollar for these kids, or ....well that’s the only thing I can think of.

Shemar Stewart
Marvin Jones
Dante Anderson
Kenyatta Jackson

all probably higher on our list at DE

True. But there are some uphill battles there.

We should have taken Nolton and then given him "the ol' Adrein Strickland" if we hit on any of the higher priorities.

Advertisement
It seemed last month that Ivins (or one of their writers) insinuated he was on the back burner for UM. I'm not sure I agree with that...I like him better than Donte Anderson but it seems UM really likes Anderson for that 2nd or 3rd DE spot.
They like Anderson as the “Viper”.

In the 2nd tier.

But if people really think we’re going to sign both Shemar Stewart & Marvin Jones Jr they’ll be disappointed.

We’ll be lucky to get one.
Why would anyone on here think we are getting Marvin Jones Jr. In all seriousness, that's worthy of a corpus callosum transplant.

Advertisement
Back