Francois decommitted

I don’t understand how elite safeties aren’t lining up to play for a guy who can do this.
513800DD-60DB-449F-9BC4-5AAC2B412F89.jpeg

You may not learn about football but you’ll leave here capable of making a mean Chocolate Martini.

Advertisement
I hate this kid's guts even though he's probably my favorite player in Sofla this cycle

Anyway, I'm counting Keshawn Washington (who I can live without) as ATH/LB...I guess we are taking 5 or 6 DBs not counting him.

-Clarke, Balom, Harrell (possible striker, but gonna list him here with dbs)

And the remaining group is:

-Francois, Delancey, Brown, Slaughter, Branch (who knows if they go any deeper, I guess the juco kids are off the board, doubt we make up ground with Kendall Dennis, etc)

I think Branch is a long shot at this time, I also think there's an outside chance we see Clarke on offense (at least as good if not better than Restrepo on defense), especially now that we've missed on Emilen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Andrew Ivins says he can't get ahold of him but has been trying all day. I'm assuming he goes to Nebraska like Greene. If this is the case, the Panda needs to be put down.
Hard to get reception up in those cornfields probably.

Andrew Ivins says he can't get ahold of him but has been trying all day. I'm assuming he goes to Nebraska like Greene. If this is the case, the Panda needs to be put down.
If it wasn't for FSU's debacle and Harrell falling in their laps,we would only have Balom at safety.Diaz better wake up and realize he can't keep these guys around just because they're his buddies and he feels comfortable with them around,Blake,Banda,Padke are a heavy chain around Diaz neck sinking him to the bottom of a lake.

Advertisement
Wasn’t Cooney supposed to fix all this sht.
Cooney,Baez these guys are worthless now.These guys need to be processed every 2 or 3 years after their former players who they could influence into signing with miai are gone and we need to hire 1 or 2 local coaches who's teams are loaded with talent. this has to be done every every 2 or 3 years.Baez made sense 5 years ago with JJ and the other 2 tant came here but what does he bring to the table now.

Cooney,Baez these guys are worthless now.These guys need to be processed every 2 or 3 years after their former players who they could influence into signing with miai are gone and we need to hire 1 or 2 local coaches who's teams are loaded with talent. this has to be done every every 2 or 3 years.Baez made sense 5 years ago with JJ and the other 2 tant came here but what does he bring to the table now.

i like his weather tweets.

Advertisement

High probability of another miss.

Youd laugh if I told you Baez is more qualified and a better option as wr coach than stumble**** wouldnt you? Well just look at their resume before you respond...

Advertisement
Youd laugh if I told you Baez is more qualified and a better option as wr coach than stumble**** wouldnt you? Well just look at their resume before you respond...

I remember last year tweets going out crowning Cooney and everyone thought we had got Stevenson. That didn’t last long. I’m also sick of seeing 5 star safeties taking pictures of Banda and his family and then not signing with us

Advertisement
Back