Francois decommitted

Advertisement
You take a kid like this if only for the optics. He's been a productive DB in high school who clearly will need to have a fire lit under his *** once he steps onto a college campus. That said, he's a local kid from a school you'd ideally like to recruit every year.

What optics? Why did people start using this word this year? Who did yall hear say it?

As a junior he was one of the best DBs in SoFla, leading Dade in interceptions (12). Everyone was on him. Word is, he slacked off this year big time. I believe Matt Suero reported that at one of his games, he looked like he didn’t even want to be out on the field. I

As a junior he was one of the best DBs in SoFla, leading Dade in interceptions (12). Everyone was on him. Word is, he slacked off this year big time. I believe Matt Suero reported that at one of his games, he looked like he didn’t even want to be out on the field. I
Thankfully we have a coaching staff filled with motivators who really bring the fire out of guys every Saturday.

Advertisement
Ivins Update:
He's between Miami and Nebraska. His biggest concern with Miami is the two horrible losses to finish the season. Ivins pointed out that he hears a lot of negativity about the Canes because.he lives here but Nebraska is 5-7 and hasn't made a bowl game in 3 years so they're probably.even worse. Their fan base has the same negativity but he doesn't hear about it every day. He's visiting Miami next week. Also, Miami is good with taking 4 safeties.

Ivins Update:
He's between Miami and Nebraska. His biggest concern with Miami is the two horrible losses to finish the season. Ivins pointed out that he hears a lot of negativity about the Canes because.he lives here but Nebraska is 5-7 and hasn't made a bowl game in 3 years so they're probably.even worse. Their fan base has the same negativity but he doesn't hear about it every day. He's visiting Miami next week. Also, Miami is good with taking 4 safeties.
Lmao Nebraska is one of the only teams even more irrelevant than us

Advertisement
Ivins Update:

This comment makes no sense. Basically the two programs he's picking between recognize bull**** when they see it.

True but their coach can use his success at UCF and say it’s only a matter time and kids will buy it more than a coach who has proved nothing other than being inept

I agree with your statement on what Frost could sell kids going forward since he has some semblance of success whereas Manny, well, doesn't to put it lightly. Having said that, you should see far more improvement in year 2 then what Nebraska has shown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need talent and competition in the back end period. You take him if he wants in, and you try and see if you can coach the immaturity out of the kid.

Normally I would agree, but this staff would not excel in this type of scenario. Also, the excuse he gives about Miami's tumultuous season compared to Nebraska's shows that we're going to come in 2nd regardless of who the other school is. At least that's my opinion.

Normally I would agree, but this staff would not excel in this type of scenario. Also, the excuse he gives about Miami's tumultuous season compared to Nebraska's shows that we're going to come in 2nd regardless of who the other school is. At least that's my opinion.
Willis?

True but their coach can use his success at UCF and say it’s only a matter time and kids will buy it more than a coach who has proved nothing other than being inept

I'm usually in agreeance with your posts but I don't know about this one, bro. Frost has a **** show going on up there. Frost would have to go 10-4 next year to match Mike Rileys 3 year tenure which got him fired. Bo Pelini who they fired had a **** good tenure in comparison to this as well.

Frost didn't realize what he had here with these Fl athletes running his offense and trying to convince kids to go to Nebraska is going to be the hardest task to date. Yeah he can bring them up for a visit and all and tell them things will turn around but if he doesn't make a bowl game next year, he could be fired. (Just looked at their schedule, he would have to win 6 of his first 7 games in order to make this happen, because the last 5 games of the year are guaranteed losses. OSU, PSU, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota)

If Francois signs up for that, then he really just didn't want to be here and F him then.

Advertisement
Back