Francois decommitted

Advertisement
If you don't think a kid moping and going through the motions because he wasn't allowed to transfer isn't a red flag i'm not sure what to tell you.

The man literally said “There are red flags with Francois”, lol. What?!??

anyway, Indiana and Nebraska? Yikes. See what happens when you fvck around ...

Advertisement
You know usually I would say to a kid like this to kick rocks but we need someone with his ability so ***** it come on back fam.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Francois is having a disappointing, unmotivated season after a historic junior year and phenomenal camp circuit. What I've heard (and this is just a rumor) is that he wanted to transfer to Booker T but something happened and he is going through the motions at South Dade.
Francois was led to believe UF and OSU would be throwing bags but his senior season gave those schools pause.
Unless he had a felony arrest I don't think the red flags could get more glaring.

It's his 1st money year and he's unmotivated? He was expecting money, but couldn't bother playing up to that level?
If this is true, he committed 2x to us, but was never interested in being a part of our class

The decom part I could look away, but a mope that can't get up to play his best when his own interests are on the line is a tougher sell to me. He looks like one of the players that or the light will turn on really quick or he'll let himself go or transfer.

Advertisement
Man I do think he ends up in the class all jokes aside. He is probably just enjoying the process. I think Florida and Ohio State knew he was just trying to get free visits and turned him down. At least that’s what I’m telling myself to feel better. Because if Nebraska and Indiana beat us out for a South Florida recruit we want and need we may be in a deep ****. That’s if he is still a take which Ivins says he is.

WTF is this kid doing? Is he trying to be Henry Gray part 2? Man, Francois needs to jump back into the class and shut it down. He fits at Miami and not at some small time big ten school.

Advertisement
Unless he had a felony arrest I don't think the red flags could get more glaring.

It's his 1st money year and he's unmotivated? He was expecting money, but couldn't bother playing up to that level?
If this is true, he committed 2x to us, but was never interested in being a part of our class

The decom part I could look away, but a mope that can't get up to play his best when his own interests are on the line is a tougher sell to me. He looks like one of the players that or the light will turn on really quick or he'll let himself go or transfer.

If he is already unmotivated what happens when we play a bad coastal team with a long walk on the stadium. We got enough unmotivated players. Recruit over him and tell him to kick rocks

Advertisement
Back