Francois decommitted

Knowing a few former players, they loved it when it was fresh. TV Canes, they were about it. Irvin is as Cane as it gets, loves it. Agree to disagree on this one.
When did Jerome & Company need Gimmicks??
When did ANY NC Winning Cane team need Gimmicks??....They didn't...they just lined up and Smashed you in the F-ing Mouth...They didn't need to run around with Trinkets on celebrating a TO against a HS team....
Wanna run around with Jewelry on??....Cool...Run around at the end of the yr toting the Crystal Ball.....

Advertisement
When did ANY NC Winning Cane team need Gimmicks??....They didn't...they just lined up and Smashed you in the F-ing Mouth...They didn't need to run around with Trinkets on celebrating a TO against a HS team....
Wanna run around with Jewelry on??....Cool...Run around at the end of the yr toting the Crystal Ball.....

ball isnt crystal anymore...

Advertisement

Sigh. Don't you ever get tired of being a condescending, know it all doofus? You were a ***ing water boy 35 years ago.

You have NO IDEA what Sean Taylor or Al Blades or any of those 80s guys would have thought about the TO Chain.

Does this look like a bunch of guys who would have hated it?

1570246180748.png

1570246712950.png

1570246871359.png

And no gimmicks for Jerome?

Ok.

1570245972829.png

Get off your high horse man. You are NOT the ultimate authority on 80s and 90s Canes cause Butch let you drive him around in a golf cart one time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don’t know a single *** thing about Ivey or how he spends his time. It was an unnecessary cheap shot just cause you don’t like a tweet he sent out. Plus I would bet my house that 95% of this team will walk the dog with your ***

Just as I figured ... you have no explanation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He got beat on one long TD and he regressed in coverage?

I love the kid heart and he plays like he’s bigger than the average guy his size. He’s a willing tackler and decent in coverage but he ain’t the shutdown CB a lot of fans act like he is. Truth is most of the guys on the defensive side of the ball are average. Bandy is one of a few guys who is slightly above average.

Advertisement
Back