Francois decommitted

Imma call bull chit on this post. The past can easily be recreated WITH THE RIGHT FCKIN HIRE!

U see how Bama returned to dominance after being dormant for 15 yrs? U saw how SC returned to dominance after being dormant for 20+ yrs? U see how UGA became competitive and now a force to be reckon w after 20+ years of irrelevance? ITS CALLED HIRE THE RIGHT COACH & BE COMMITTED!

I’m tired of this fan base wallowing in “we’ll never be back; whoa is us; the big guys are paying bags, that’s y!”

FCK DAT BULL CHIT! Richt should’ve never been hired, period! ESPECIALLY not under those terms. MANNY should’ve never been hired, period! We hired a coach who stepped down due to being burnt out and a guy who was on that hellacious staff w no coaching experience. So that’s how we’re going to turn the program around?

If u’re going to hire an up & comer, pls make sure they r actually an up & comer, and not just a lazy hire.

And I’m not yelling at u bro; I’m just frustrated that this same vicious cycle keeps happening. Manny is not a good recruiter and he surrounded himself w **** poor recruiters w chit on their resumes but a bunch of 4th round picks that weren’t even recruited by them!
I dont want to say the name I want over and over again, but if Manny doesnt win the Coastal, and struggles to recruit, fire the AD and get the guy I want. He could turn us around in a hurry.

Advertisement
I dont want to say the name I want over and over again, but if Manny doesnt win the Coastal, and struggles to recruit, fire the AD and get the guy I want. He could turn us around in a hurry.

lol butch sucks. hes done and no more retreads.

Advertisement
I dont want Butch. I want Mike Gundy with a killer DC.

gunny makes 5 mill a year at OSU. wed have to pay more than that to get him here and the most we've paid for an HC is 4-4.5 w richt. so no gundy isnt taking a pay cut to a school that has less funds and booster support than his current program

Hire 3 head coaches at 75k a piece. Name your starter. If he doesn't perform to "The Standard " you sit him down and bring the second string coach off the bench. You have to earn your spot. We may choose to rotate coaches during the game, but that will not allow either to get in a rhythm. Hopefully we can have our guy by week 3. He has to know that he has to be the same guy every week though, or the backups will take his spot. This place was built on competition.

@plantcity3 tell me exactly what you think is "dumb".
You don’t know a single *** thing about Ivey or how he spends his time. It was an unnecessary cheap shot just cause you don’t like a tweet he sent out. Plus I would bet my house that 95% of this team will walk the dog with your ***

Last edited:
Advertisement
a. Bama and uGA spend wayyyyy more than we can dream of. its apples and oranges. manny was an up and comer in the coaching world w how he transformed miamis d. you'd have cried tears if we did what OU did in promoting riley from within or day at osu

Naw bro; I’ve said from day 1, don’t hire a coach from a failed regime. Day and Riley come from good coaching stock. I would’ve been OK w the Manny hire if he came from Richt pre 2013. We’ve already went this route w Shannon.

gunny makes 5 mill a year at OSU. wed have to pay more than that to get him here and the most we've paid for an HC is 4-4.5 w richt. so no gundy isnt taking a pay cut to a school that has less funds and booster support than his current program

We just paid dang near 8 for Manny.

Advertisement
Yeah...really helped moving foward...Stop the BS.....Jerome...SeanTay....Al Blades etc...would've taken those Silly F-*** chains...knuckles and Plaques and tossed them into Lake Osceola....Celebrating a TD or Turnover with Gimmicky Jewelry as we're beating a Glorified HS team 17-12 is so asinine that I'm at a loss having to even explain this...

In the CMU game, I agree. I think they would've been all about that chain though. Rings, I'm not so sure as I can't get with it. Chains, grills, and visors, that's Miami in a nutshell. They would've loved the TO chain.

Advertisement
Knowing a few former players, they loved it when it was fresh. TV Canes, they were about it. Irvin is as Cane as it gets, loves it. Agree to disagree on this one.
Knowing a few players??...I know/knew a bunch of them...Including Sean and Blades...
I see your disagree..and raise it another....

Advertisement
Back