Francois decommitted

Not worried. Banda has a silent commit already locked in. Completely under the radar. He’s a 1 1/2 star who runs a 6.2 forty and he’s blind in one eye but he never misses a tackle. Tackling is the only thing that matters anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol; u guys will never learn. lol.

The kid is just having fun enjoying his visits, they said. lol. Naw bruh; I'm telling you right now we ain't them boys. Kids got love for us, but they not playing for a struggling team and unfortunately, we don't have charismatic people to overcome our incompetency on the field. We gotta head coach that's telling kids, come play for us or we're going to come and kick your ***. OK coach, one problem? You just started the season 0-2 and got clowned for being this close to losing to a 1-11 CMU team.

I don't think you understand, this is a business. These recruits are trying to put food on the table, either now or tomorrow. We ain't given not one kid who's worth a **** chit to look forward to. Hence we praise the Robert Knowles of the world.

Revisionist history fam. Mike jack and the staff got killed on this board when he commited. look up the thread.
None of the dudes you mentioned were in the same category as the dudes that Banda and Rumph have missed on.
JJ was solid and had good film. But wasn’t thought of as an elite can’t miss prospect that lead the tri-county in interceptions.
Stevenson and Francois are looked at by some of the local coaches as best db prospects that have come out of here. Ps2 and Campbell are genetic freaks and were the top 2 db’s in the **** country.
Howard was the only db that surprised everyone when he signed.

Ok take out Mike Jack. Those others were top targets. Everyone wanted Tracy. Everyone wanted Bush. Saban wanted him bad. Same for Burns who was actually committed to Bama before Miami flipped him. Just because those guys didn't get good coaching and live up to their ranking minus Burns doesn't mean they weren't guys that the top schools wanted. Jaquan was every bit as respected down in Dade as Stevenson and Francois. I remember threads about him during his sophomore year. Dude was All Dade First team 4 times lol

Last edited:
Ok take out Mike Jack. Those others were top targets. Everyone wanted Tracy. Everyone wanted Bush. Saban wanted him bad. Same for Burns who was actually committed to Bama before Miami flipped him. Just because those guys didn't get good coaching and leave up to their ranking minus Burns doesn't mean they weren't guys that the top schools wanted. Jaquan was every bit as respected down in Dade as Stevenson and Francois. I remember threads about him during his sophomore year. Dude was All Dade First team 4 times lol

All recruited, ironically, by f'ing Al Golden and Paul Williams, too. Ain't that bout an ironic bytch??

Advertisement
Lol; u guys will never learn. lol.

The kid is just having fun enjoying his visits, they said. lol. Naw bruh; I'm telling you right now we ain't them boys. Kids got love for us, but they not playing for a struggling team and unfortunately, we don't have charismatic people to overcome our incompetency on the field. We gotta head coach that's telling kids, come play for us or we're going to come and kick your ***. OK coach, one problem? You just started the season 0-2 and got clowned for being this close to losing to a 1-11 CMU team.

I don't think you understand, this is a business. These recruits are trying to put food on the table, either now or tomorrow. We ain't given not one kid who's worth a **** chit to look forward to. Hence we praise the Robert Knowles of the world.
Plus they slow play kids like Parrish and Holmes. This staff doesn’t get it

This **** ****es me off.

Fans and players alike with the "its just business"and "gotta feed the fam" garbage.

Tolbert Bain and Al Blades Sr would choke your *** out if you said/did anything like this back then.

Maybe DJ should be spending more time on film study so he isn't giving up pass play after pass play and letting his team down by being suspended vs UFag.

This generation of players for the most part are just big giant pussies.

@plantcity3 tell me exactly what you think is "dumb".

Blaming the coaches for a recruit's fickleness is foolish. The coaches can do everything right and still lose a player. That's just part of recruiting these days.

Advertisement
Not reading 19 pages worth but I hope to **** someone talked about the bytchmade behavior of Francois here...I mean does the kid have any pride?Just don't re-commit back in the 1st place? He doesn't care how much of a bytch this makes him look like?

And I've been as big a fan of him as anyone for about 2 years now.

We lose kids we offer early, and we lose kids we slow play. Bottom line they did not want to play here. Improve the product on the field and recruiting will improve, but we will still lose kids. Kids are making business decisions. Whether it is because of playing time, $$, family benefits...we will continue to lose them. Kids don't care about what their favorite team is. Its what can you do for me? Period. Schools stink up the joint and are still able to pull in kids. How is that?? Coley was the pied piper of recruiting until he came here. Not a coincidence. The recruiting game in our back yard is toxic with respect to the Canes. The attitude from kids, parents, handlers is you need us we do not need you. What can you offer us? Sorry we got a better deal at such and such school, I'm opening up my recruitment.

We lose kids we offer early, and we lose kids we slow play. Bottom line they did not want to play here. Improve the product on the field and recruiting will improve, but we will still lose kids. Kids are making business decisions. Whether it is because of playing time, $$, family benefits...we will continue to lose them. Kids don't care about what their favorite team is. Its what can you do for me? Period. Schools stink up the joint and are still able to pull in kids. How is that?? Coley was the pied piper of recruiting until he came here. Not a coincidence. The recruiting game in our back yard is toxic with respect to the Canes. The attitude from kids, parents, handlers is you need us we do not need you. What can you offer us? Sorry we got a better deal at such and such school, I'm opening up my recruitment.

Well said.

Advertisement
I wish the kid the best of luck wherever he lands. These sofla DBs been overrated the past few years anyway.

Plus they slow play kids like Parrish and Holmes. This staff doesn’t get it

Literally amateur hour after amateur hour. It's so f'ing frustrating!

Oh, but what about this commitment clause Manny put in place??? LOL. These kids and none of these coaches he's going up against respect not a **** staff member.

Advertisement
You gon't go .500 and expect to get top recruits. That's not how 2019 works. LMAO at people blaming the coaches for being "bad recruiters".

Win the game.

You right they bad coaches.......and bad recruiters. By the way arent the coaches the ones that have the team at .500

i can see the remedial program from your local public school has served you well.

when i need you and your mom to come help clean my pool, I'll let you know.
Man the guy who calls a 17 year old he doesn’t know a low life and talks about him taking handouts gets upsets when someone calls him the same. Go figure. Take your low IQ *** to another post. I don’t think you want to talk education here. If you can raise my mom from the dead and get her to clean the pool go to it..... let me know and I’ll come say hi to her

Advertisement
Back