Francois decommitted

Advertisement

Banda going to Banda... always drama with his targets/commits smh. This mf can not recruit. This is disappointing to me because i was really high on Francois... sigh

Banda decommitment tracker 2020 so far
Top 100 avantae Williams
top 250 ladarius tennisson
Top 250 Jaiden francois

And yet you protect Rumph all the time when he’s lost more elite talent in his own backyard than any coach in history

If THAT didn't tell ya everything you need to know, I don't know what to tell anyone....
Manny Ricardo can take the Game Awards, TO Chain and the equally idiotic and embarrassing Knuckles, and shove them all up Blake James Puzzy....
When I saw him milking the clock before calling a timeout with 12+ minutes left to go against CMU, that was a very telling sign. I'm with you on all the trinkets. I started to hate them earlier than most, and caught **** for it. Enough of the participation trophies.

He’s his primary recruiter, what do you mean how is this on banda?

Yes, but Francois is just another one of those scum with his hand out. Lowlife who'll be dead on in prison in 10 years. Yes, Banda sucks but there's only so much he can do.

Advertisement
Is the bartender's only purpose to be a yes man? He can't recruit, he can't coach.

We have an ESPN intern as head corch with a couple of his buddies for crying out loud. This is the worst assembled staff in recent Miami history. This is ******* amateur hour.
But but but, Dan Enos….

Advertisement
We went from the last ranked offense with Richt to 81st with Enos. That's improvement man!!! We're lucky to have stolen him from Saban!!! Let's hope Michigan State doesn't come calling!!!
Man, I said it when he was hired. Fans wouldn't be happy going from last to 60th. Middle of the road teams are usually wildly inconsistent. 500 yards one game, 250 the next. 40 points one game. 10 the next. That won't cut it here.

Yes, but Francois is just another one of those scum with his hand out. Lowlife who'll be dead on in prison in 10 years. Yes, Banda sucks but there's only so much he can do.
Stfu you low life piece of ****. You don’t know **** about a kid or his situation to be talking so much. And for what, cause he doesn’t come play for your team? Why should he if your low IQ *** is representative of our fans. If he is given money and he needs good for him....l.even if it hurts your sorry ***...

Advertisement
Manny's not a recruiter. Field is the only recruiter on staff and it's much to sell right now. Manny has a first year bump class they any not even finish top 20. Not a good sign.

Outside of Field our best recruiters are support staff guys. We wont find that at any top school around the country?

YEP

The gaytor fans will tell you that Mullet’s not really a good recruiter, and he ran a shîtshow in the offseason, but he’s coaching up his team and we’re not and that’s the difference.

We’ve won one title in the shîtty CoRstal in 15 years when we’ve had the most talent every year. Start coaching the talent we have appropriately and we won’t have this problem. Until then, we’re not on their level and I hate that and I hate that we keep hiring people who do the same loser shît over and over.

And just saying, the Gators are reaching into their pockets right now....

Advertisement
Stfu you low life piece of ****. You don’t know **** about a kid or his situation to be talking so much. And for what, cause he doesn’t come play for your team? Why should he if your low IQ *** is representative of our fans. If he is given money and he needs good for him....l.even if it hurts your sorry ***...

i can see the remedial program from your local public school has served you well.

when i need you and your mom to come help clean my pool, I'll let you know.

Advertisement
Back