Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Cis has the best hiring committees / Ad’s in the country when they already know the results. These guys would’ve lost their **** if we hired Riley with his resume. Fifty percent of the board would’ve automatically been butt hurt since his name wasn’t bootch.

wouldve crushed the riley here. were 4 games into manny and this season could easily (well not easily) turn around. he was a hot name on the market that had run 4 very good Defenses at Miami. he was the up and coming name on the market just as riley was when OU took him as OC and then promoted him to HC when stoops abruptly quit. this board wouldve lost their **** just like theyre doing now that no coaching search was done. same with OSU and ryan day when urban left. no search was done! WAHHHHHHH

Golden landed Howard, Bush, Burns, Jaquan, Corn, Mike Jackson, Jenkins and Carter lol With his trash defense he still convinced some top guys to come play for him. All those guys at least got a shot in the league.

Rumph and Banda have been whiffing. Not counting guys like Blades and Frierson who were legacy kids their only win is Hall for Banda and Williams last year for Rumph. That's it. That's quite awful.
Revisionist history fam. Mike jack and the staff got killed on this board when he commited. look up the thread.
None of the dudes you mentioned were in the same category as the dudes that Banda and Rumph have missed on.
JJ was solid and had good film. But wasn’t thought of as an elite can’t miss prospect that lead the tri-county in interceptions.
Stevenson and Francois are looked at by some of the local coaches as best db prospects that have come out of here. Ps2 and Campbell are genetic freaks and were the top 2 db’s in the **** country.
Howard was the only db that surprised everyone when he signed.

If THAT didn't tell ya everything you need to know, I don't know what to tell anyone....
Manny Ricardo can take the Game Awards, TO Chain and the equally idiotic and embarrassing Knuckles, and shove them all up Blake James Puzzy....

thats not a manny thing. thats been going on for a while now, but guess u dont have pics of the plaques. the chain is what revitalized the program for a year and def turns up the energy. its not a bad thing. its only when bad when your OL Cant block.

also, to your thats expected comment about FIU -- lane has had more success in the same **** conference with a far worse program (in terms of past success). butch is done.

Advertisement
thats not a manny thing. thats been going on for a while now, but guess u dont have pics of the plaques. the chain is what revitalized the program for a year and def turns up the energy. its not a bad thing. its only when bad when your OL Cant block.

also, to your thats expected comment about FIU -- lane has had more success in the same **** conference with a far worse program (in terms of past success). butch is done.

they dont watch conf usa bro. This is from the FIU message board

Attachments

• E7291B04-35CB-43D4-A682-B0C25B1521F6.png
    E7291B04-35CB-43D4-A682-B0C25B1521F6.png
    676.1 KB · Views: 68
Banda needs to go, unfortunately I don't think Diaz is ever going to fire him smfh.

If Diaz wasn't such an ******* he'd fire Panda & go get Fran Brown or T-Rob, or Travis Fisher, **** I'd even be in favor of bringing back Corey Bell or giving a guy like Blue Adams a shot.

But it's beyond clear that Banda will never be able to keep a high rated Safety committed (with the exception of Gurvan), he's missed way more than he's hit, just like in the Folden era our misses were way more glaring than the ones we landed.

Recruiting DB's in South Fla shouldn't be this **** hard man, even if we don't drop bags you can still find **** good DB's all over the state.
Full discloser Liberty because 4 games into mannys bump class things are looking really, really bad on the field and off and I’ve hit a new level of depression because I don’t see things getting any better because it’s clear this staff can’t win by out coaching anyone. And if they can’t recruit to out talent teams then I have to ask the question what the heII are we doing here?! Serious question Liberty, if things continue to go this bad on the field and in recruiting how long is Diaz’s leash? How long are we stuck with him? Give me some good news Liberty please! Lol 🙏

We can't judge Gurvan off of 4 games. Simmons had a breakout year last year and he plays linebacker for them mostly. That's why Muse gets so much playing time bc their linebackers cant cover for **** lol. We can go on and on. Let him get a year under his belt and compare. I'm not sure which post you are quoting, I'm just tryna talk ball lol

I’m talking about Banda’s inability to land too talent and one reason for that is bc he can’t coach. If Gurvan went to a top school he would be making play after play by now

Advertisement
I’m talking about Banda’s inability to land too talent and one reason for that is bc he can’t coach. If Gurvan went to a top school he would be making play after play by now
I can't agree with he would be making play after play right now, but I can agree that he can't land top talent and his coaching ability is suspect. Hall should have had more PT last year

I can't agree with he would be making play after play right now, but I can agree that he can't land top talent and his coaching ability is suspect. Hall should have had more PT last year

playing over who tho? JJ and redwine were studs and by snaps, we barely saw knowles as the season wore on.

Agree on the PT last year, that was my next point. Better coaching gets him on the field more last year and that would have had him ready to be a full time starter this year

Advertisement

Look Azzhat....only a F-ing Idiot thinks a F-ing TO Chain revitalized this program....and stop with the Butch BS....Nobody, including myself said he should of came back after 2013....Point is....if Butch stays in 01...or is hired before 2013....we have more NCs than 5.....Lol at a F-ing Gimmicky TO Chain revitalizing a program....

Agree on the PT last year, that was my next point. Better coaching gets him on the field more last year and that would have had him ready to be a full time starter this year
T totally agree bro. I'm not a fire everyone kinda guy, but I also know there needs to be some upgrades to this staff

Advertisement
Look Azzhat....only a F-ing Idiot thinks a F-ing TO Chain revitalized this program....and stop with the Butch BS....Nobody, including myself said he should of came back after 2013....Point is....if Butch stays in 01...or is hired before 2013....we have more NCs than 5.....Lol at a F-ing Gimmicky TO Chain revitalizing a program....

it def brought us back in the media for the magical 17 year till we crashed and burned at the end. if you dont see that, no one can help you. go back and watch the VT and ND broadcasts when we were all over ESPN and how many profiles they did on the chain and in turn, the effect it had on the D and atmosphere.

it def brought us back in the media for the magical 17 year till we crashed and burned at the end. if you dont see that, no one can help you. go back and watch the VT and ND broadcasts when we were all over ESPN and how many profiles they did on the chain and in turn, the effect it had on the D and atmosphere.
Yeah...really helped moving foward...Stop the BS.....Jerome...SeanTay....Al Blades etc...would've taken those Silly F-*** chains...knuckles and Plaques and tossed them into Lake Osceola....Celebrating a TD or Turnover with Gimmicky Jewelry as we're beating a Glorified HS team 17-12 is so asinine that I'm at a loss having to even explain this...

Advertisement
Back