Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Banda is just the symptom...

The problem is Diaz... He's a Defensive HC that should have enough cache that kids respect, but the reality is he's been a joke on the trail for 4 years now & by proxy his coaches on his side of the ball are all perceived the same way.

It's the reason why despite having a ****** offense we can still trick high rated RB's & WR's to consider Miami, but on the Defensive side of the ball high rated recruits don't respect us at all, even though the Defense is typically better on the field & has carried the team over the last few years.

Since we don't drop bags we'll only fix our recruiting problems by winning & it's gonna take us a long time to become a winning program under Diaz because he simply isn't cut for the HC at this stage in his career. He should've been allowed to prove himself at Temple before being handed the reins at Miami. And yes, I can deduce all of this after just 4 games.
No u cant. This post is bs

Top 5? No, top 15 absolutely. This is miami, there’s no way Miami should he having classes lower than that if you are taking a full class
Full disclosed Brock because 4 games into mannys bump class things are looking really, really bad on the field and off and I’ve hit a new level of depression because I don’t see things getting any better because it’s clear this staff can’t win by out coaching anyone. And if they can’t recruit to out talent teams then I have to ask the question what the heII are we doing here?! Serious question Brock, if things continue to go this bad on the field and in recruiting how long is Diaz’s leash? How long are we stuck with him? Give me some good news Brock please! Lol 🙏

Yeah blame Banda and Rumph.
I must have been sleeping through the coaching staff before them since it seems from those on here we were landing all of the top db’s form sofla. I somehow forgot all the 5 star local and national db’s they were landing before Banda and Rumph came here. I guess the bags started dropping when they got here.

Golden landed Howard, Bush, Burns, Jaquan, Corn, Mike Jackson, Jenkins and Carter lol With his trash defense he still convinced some top guys to come play for him. All those guys at least got a shot in the league.

Rumph and Banda have been whiffing. Not counting guys like Blades and Frierson who were legacy kids their only win is Hall for Banda and Williams last year for Rumph. That's it. That's quite awful.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The “Mega-Mopes” (@OriginalGatorHater , @WhatTheHell...) were right. We we’re dead before the season even started based on the assistants Manny hired. Coaching has just killed us and unfortunately it continues.
It's been 18 F-ing yrs, and people are STILL okay with the Shannon..Golden...Richt.. Diaz/Enos etc...hiring...Nothing new but the same Ole same Ole...

It's been 18 F-ing yrs, and people are STILL okay with the Shannon..Golden...Richt.. Diaz/Enos etc...hiring...Nothing new but the same Ole same Ole...
I don't get how people can't see it now we have seen the same song and dance around here for about 15 years and people are still fall for the same BS it's sickening really.

Panda strikes again. Panda can get the fvck back to the bar. How the fvck did this bartender make his way over to coaching at a P5 program? Oh that's right, cause of the ESPN intern that's head corch now.

Not the first and won't be the last recruit he'll lose.

Advertisement
I don't get how people can't see it now we have seen the same song and dance around here for about 15 years and people are still fall for the same BS it's sickening really.
The idiots who fall for it deserve it...The sh*t I put up with from friends when I said that Golden..Richt and Diaz where Absolute garbage hires was unrelenting....Bottomline is...I was right....All I heard was the same old "Don't be a Fan Later" BS from them...

No he wouldnt have. Mario aint even recruiting better than us rn
You guys still don't get it. What makes you think this program can compete regularly with the Big DOGs in recruiting? Even if you take bags out of the equation, this program is so far removed from what y'all think it is. Program is recruiting at the level of middle of the pack program. We are right on par with where we should be. We will get lucky from time to time on some big timers who want to stay home. We have a coaching staff comprised of upstarts and buddies. Miami is equivalent to Michigan St. without the snow
That’s an insult to Michigan state and mark dantonio. That guy has won huge games against urban Meyer/OSU and even went to the playoffs one year. We would be lucky to have a real coach like him that can beat a more talented team by out coaching them. MSU would kill us on the field, similar to Wisconsin. Smh

thats not what you said tho. u said never hire a coach with no experience.

Cis has the best hiring committees / Ad’s in the country when they already know the results. These guys would’ve lost their **** if we hired Riley with his resume. Fifty percent of the board would’ve automatically been butt hurt since his name wasn’t bootch.

Advertisement
I tried to give it a chance so I was a hopeful idiot. We’re not done spiraling downwards either. Sounds like Enos is going to go out there and do the same things that have and will fail and Baker just can’t get it done, either because he’s inept, his staph is inept or both.

Cis has the best hiring committees / Ad’s in the country when they already know the results. These guys would’ve lost their **** if we hired Riley with his resume. Fifty percent of the board would’ve automatically been butt hurt since his name wasn’t bootch.

lmao facts bro they wont even respond when u ask what FIU record is this year

Banda needs to go, unfortunately I don't think Diaz is ever going to fire him smfh.

If Diaz wasn't such an ******* he'd fire Panda & go get Fran Brown or T-Rob, or Travis Fisher, **** I'd even be in favor of bringing back Corey Bell or giving a guy like Blue Adams a shot.

But it's beyond clear that Banda will never be able to keep a high rated Safety committed (with the exception of Gurvan), he's missed way more than he's hit, just like in the Folden era our misses were way more glaring than the ones we landed.

Recruiting DB's in South Fla shouldn't be this **** hard man, even if we don't drop bags you can still find **** good DB's all over the state.
Even a retread like Bell is miles better than Banda.

Advertisement
That’s an insult to Michigan state and mark dantonio. That guy has won huge games against urban Meyer/OSU and even went to the playoffs one year. We would be lucky to have a real coach like him that can beat a more talented team by out coaching them. MSU would kill us on the field, similar to Wisconsin. Smh

I agree and in a later post I said we are on par with Nebraska

Advertisement
Back