Francois decommitted

If Diaz ain't the guy I hope the next coach is exactly who most of the crybabies want so they can see that unless the guy can eye talent and coach it up like Butch it doesn't matter who coaches here, the bags cannot be defeated.

Advertisement
If Diaz ain't the guy I hope the next coach is exactly who most of the crybabies want so they can see that unless the guy can eye talent and coach it up like Butch it doesn't matter who coaches here, the bags cannot be defeated.

the game has changed. the board has to accept that the old days WILL NEVER come back. ****, ND and USC are fighitng to bring it back and theyre still not relevant. the best well do is a playoff seed before getting blown tf out by a bag school

thats not what you said tho. u said never hire a coach with no experience.
Sorry, that was a rude finish to that last post, but thats not what I said either. My comment was specifically for Miami & the situation they are in. Miami was not nearly stable enough to take a chance on a 1st time HC that doesnt recruit. Whereas the OU & OSU situations were set up for that kind of a move. I'd be willing to wager that had those hires turned south in a hurry, they wouldnt have hesitated to make a move at the HC spot.

being from miami and staying at UM for college, i wouldnt blame a single one of these kids for wanting to leave and explore the country wherever it is.
I have a few friends from Florida that have moved here to Greenville, SC and they absolutely love it here. I don't understand why and it's weird so you may be onto something here

the game has changed. the board has to accept that the old days WILL NEVER come back. ****, ND and USC are fighitng to bring it back and theyre still not relevant. the best well do is a playoff seed before getting blown tf out by a bag school
I wonder how much the dominance of Clemson, OSU & the SEC has to do with other teams just not holding up their end of the bargain though. Take Clemson, theyre helped by FSU suuuucking & Miami suuuuucking. OU has Texas sucking. USC is suuuuucking. And Penn St, Michigan & Notre Dame arent peeling off croots from Ohio State.

Advertisement
I have a few friends from Florida that have moved here to Greenville, SC and they absolutely love it here. I don't understand why and it's weird so you may be onto something here

i couldnt live in miami ever again after i left (after grad). its a nice city to vacation or visit home for a weekend, but absolutely awful to live in when you have to deal with the people

Paul William's landed Tracey Howard somehow lol
We’ve landed some studs through the storm.
But we rarely land the best player at a position from dade county.
Last guy was AR82. Before that Major9 and before him Duke. But to say we’re landing multiple sofla blue chip players hasn’t happened since Shannon's Class. That’s a long fckng time.
Best dB in dade county ain’t staying even if we win out.

Last guy was AR82. Before that Major9 and before him Duke. But to say we’re landing multiple sofla blue chip players hasn’t happened since Shannon's Class. That’s a long fckng time.

the last sentence is the key. we could literally finish 10-2 with a game against Clemson before he decides and it wont matter. hes been looking to leave for a while now and was just waiting for someone else to take his commitment (from the schools hes interested in).

Banda is just the symptom...

The problem is Diaz... He's a Defensive HC that should have enough cache that kids respect, but the reality is he's been a joke on the trail for 4 years now & by proxy his coaches on his side of the ball are all perceived the same way.

It's the reason why despite having a ****** offense we can still trick high rated RB's & WR's to consider Miami, but on the Defensive side of the ball high rated recruits don't respect us at all, even though the Defense is typically better on the field & has carried the team over the last few years.

Since we don't drop bags we'll only fix our recruiting problems by winning & it's gonna take us a long time to become a winning program under Diaz because he simply isn't cut for the HC at this stage in his career. He should've been allowed to prove himself at Temple before being handed the reins at Miami. And yes, I can deduce all of this after just 4 games.

Well said & I agree! Diaz has been a joke...feasting on these weak coastal division offenses and he still can’t get elite defensive recruits.

Advertisement
That's the key reason the "but but Dabo also had no experience" argument for Diaz fails. Dabo was an elite recruiter as a position coach and carried that into his head coaching , even when Clemson was struggling. Diaz has generally been a poor recruiter even in good years.

dabo was and ace recruiter before he went to clemson top 3 in the country anyone comparing dabo to manny diaz is absolutely clueless

Dade was the one county we had a stranglehold on and we lost it now too

Advertisement
You’ve never worked with a close friend on the job and the job just ain’t for him? Do you turn your back on that friend because they think it’s a better situation for them? Or do you support them?

Real talk, a young kid I grew up with, went to church with, needed a job. I got him a job. He showed up one day, then no call, no showed and never came back. Should I have disowned him since he disrespected the job?

Yeah it was awkward but when I saw him again I let him know it was all good cuz he had to do what was best for him.

Everyone is upset with (lack of) results right now. But the double standard on this board is just crazy.

Fam, I think we are talking past one another. I am not saying or suggesting that anyone needs to disown or disavow their friend. But that's a far cry from publicly supporting the move. There is a lot of room between disowning your friend and using social media to show support for the move. What I am suggesting is Ivey should keep that **** off social media. His not doing so is disrespectful to UM.

Top 20? Only if we are lucky, none of the top targets are coming here
And the saddest part is this is Diaz’s bump class. What a joke he is, can’t recruit and never could. Clearly so far can’t head coach. The only thing that bum is good at is running his yap, which is not a surprise since his degree is in broadcasting/communications and his only football experience comes from working with the talking heads on espn. Smh 🤢🤮

Advertisement
Byproduct of losing.

Endless bye-weeks to keep those losses fresh will do that. If this Canes team can get their **** together and win their games these problems have a funny way of fixing themselves.
Agree but we both know that’s not gonna happen because the coaches performance on the field is an exact match to there recruiting off the field, which Is ****! This is disturbing because atleast with Richt we were recruiting at the level we should be, this is mannys bump class and will he lucky to stay in the top 20. That’s extremely concerning and should cause a lot of fear of what we’re in for in the next three years till he’s fired. Smh

Advertisement
Back