Francois decommitted

Banda is just the symptom...

The problem is Diaz... He's a Defensive HC that should have enough cache that kids respect, but the reality is he's been a joke on the trail for 4 years now & by proxy his coaches on his side of the ball are all perceived the same way.

It's the reason why despite having a ****** offense we can still trick high rated RB's & WR's to consider Miami, but on the Defensive side of the ball high rated recruits don't respect us at all, even though the Defense is typically better on the field & has carried the team over the last few years.

Since we don't drop bags we'll only fix our recruiting problems by winning & it's gonna take us a long time to become a winning program under Diaz because he simply isn't cut for the HC at this stage in his career. He should've been allowed to prove himself at Temple before being handed the reins at Miami. And yes, I can deduce all of this after just 4 games.

In this case, Diaz is also just a symptom of the actual problem. How many retreads and lazy hires does this program have to go through to understand that there just isn't a legit investment into the program??? Whether it's an investment of money or time and due-diligence this program is treated more like a hobby than a serious product.

Advertisement
Manny's not a recruiter. Field is the only recruiter on staff and it's much to sell right now. Manny has a first year bump class they any not even finish top 20. Not a good sign.

Outside of Field our best recruiters are support staff guys. We wont find that at any top school around the country?

Jesus Christ, of course the kid is allowed to have personal relationships. DJ Ivey can show up at Francois's house with O$U-colored cupcakes and play patty-cake all night while wearing matching pajamas during their slumber parties for all I care. That's not the point.

When a current UM football player PUBLICLY, on social media, supports a UM recruit's decommitment, yes, that is disrespectful to the school that provides him a scholarship and the fanbase that supports him.

You’ve never worked with a close friend on the job and the job just ain’t for him? Do you turn your back on that friend because they think it’s a better situation for them? Or do you support them?

Real talk, a young kid I grew up with, went to church with, needed a job. I got him a job. He showed up one day, then no call, no showed and never came back. Should I have disowned him since he disrespected the job?

Yeah it was awkward but when I saw him again I let him know it was all good cuz he had to do what was best for him.

Everyone is upset with (lack of) results right now. But the double standard on this board is just crazy.

Advertisement
This kid was never coming here. This was written before the season even started. If a local kid is committed talking about other visits before their senior year, its a 70 percent chance they aren’t coming here. He just waited until a good time so he could blame it on the team

Attachments

• 6F7B8FE6-D98C-4FD8-AF20-DCD99FEEF96D.jpeg
    6F7B8FE6-D98C-4FD8-AF20-DCD99FEEF96D.jpeg
    779.4 KB · Views: 10
In this case, Diaz is also just a symptom of the actual problem. How many retreads and lazy hires does this program have to go through to understand that there just isn't a legit investment into the program??? Whether it's an investment of money or time and due-diligence this program is treated more like a hobby than a serious product.
The AD hired his friend. And Miami let him. Miami doesnt understand football.

Advertisement
This is just another symptom of the disease in the athletic department, apathy. Just don't let it stress you out.

Seriously, of you're upset over this, take a BIG ******* STEP BACK. Because its gonna get much, much worse for a long time.

Advertisement
McKinney, Delpit, Vincent Jr, Levonta, Nasirildeen, K’von Wallace, Isaiah Simmons, Quinn Blanding, Mook Reynolds, Jordan Fuller.

That’s just a few more from recent years playing at a level above Gurvan. Should I continue?
We can't judge Gurvan off of 4 games. Simmons had a breakout year last year and he plays linebacker for them mostly. That's why Muse gets so much playing time bc their linebackers cant cover for **** lol. We can go on and on. Let him get a year under his belt and compare. I'm not sure which post you are quoting, I'm just tryna talk ball lol

Yeah blame Banda and Rumph.
I must have been sleeping through the coaching staff before them since it seems from those on here we were landing all of the top db’s form sofla. I somehow forgot all the 5 star local and national db’s they were landing before Banda and Rumph came here. I guess the bags started dropping when they got here.

Yeah blame Banda and Rumph.
I must have been sleeping through the coaching staff before them since it seems from those on here we were landing all of the top db’s form sofla. I somehow forgot all the 5 star local and national db’s they were landing before Banda and Rumph came here. I guess the bags started dropping when they got here.
Paul William's landed Tracey Howard somehow lol

Advertisement
being from miami and staying at UM for college, i wouldnt blame a single one of these kids for wanting to leave and explore the country wherever it is.

Advertisement
Back