Francois decommitted

Advertisement
1. This is not info you or I would have.
2. I'm pretty sure I saw a Instagram message today between them that was on this site today.
3. Its common knowledge from interviews he's been back on campus spoke with Banda and Diaz
4. Do you think "Banda Bear is getting played or these kids are going elsewhere because they got paid or there going elsewhere because they want a change in environment. It's well documented two kids from last year went elsewhere because of both those reasons.

so all over the place equals 1 kid you mentioned. got it.

McKinney, Delpit, Vincent Jr, Levonta, Nasirildeen, K’von Wallace, Isaiah Simmons, Quinn Blanding, Mook Reynolds, Jordan Fuller.

That’s just a few more from recent years playing at a level above Gurvan. Should I continue?

Advertisement
1. This is not info you or I would have.
2. I'm pretty sure I saw a Instagram message today between them that was on this site today.
3. Its common knowledge from interviews he's been back on campus spoke with Banda and Diaz
4. Do you think "Banda Bear is getting played or these kids are going elsewhere because they got paid or there going elsewhere because they want a change in environment. It's well documented two kids from last year went elsewhere because of both those reasons.
We’re not going to pay a quarter of a million dollars to a top recruit, and if we did we would face a major NCAA sanction within 2-3 years.

Only saving grace is that between the hegemons of Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia they only have 100 scholarships to offer collectively. Remove the scholarship limitations again and no one, ever threatens them.

1. You sure Banda's talking to anyone in the bolded categories other than the recruit between the first decommitment and second commitment? I'm not.
2. Did he talk to any of Francois's former teammates ON OUR TEAM? DJ Ivey is right there... on the defense that he helps coach. Sit his a$$ down and have an honest conversation.
3. In your little hypothetical, when Francois "calls back," I tell him I need to see him in person at UM and have a face-to-face conversation before I even consider taking his commitment. If the kid is really all about Miami at that point, it shouldn't be a problem. If the kid shows any hesitation, then you are getting played.
4. The reason I say Banda Bear is a chump and he keeps getting played, is because Banda Bear keeps getting played by these kids. It's obvious at this point.

So you just criticized his hypothetical with an entirely new set of hypotheticals.

Advertisement
Man stop excusing the coaches all the time. As a coach in college football you have to be able to get an keep players. Banda is his recruiter and lost him.

Delusional this kids can go anywhere they want we lose the .most talented kids in the cruiting class and it's the Coach fault..

Wake UP we wont get these kids until we play like the schools.they are going to Cut the fan crap and be realistic 🤷‍♂️

1. This is not info you or I would have. Of course. But note that you are the one who assumed these conversations were happening in your hypothetical. I was merely pointing out that I was not certain they were happening.
2. I'm pretty sure I saw a Instagram message today between them that was on this site today. I don't think you read my post correctly. Yes, Francois and Ivey talk. They are friends. Banda Bear should talk to his current player (Ivey) about his former teammate and BFF (Francois), to determine whether Francois's interest is real or whether he's just clout-chasing.
3. Its common knowledge from interviews he's been back on campus spoke with Banda and Diaz. Back on campus doesn't mean Banda Bear ever had the balls to ask the kid, point blank, about how serious his commitment was. And my recollection is the overwhelming majority of those visits were AFTER he recommitted (but I could be wrong).
4. Do you think "Banda Bear is getting played or these kids are going elsewhere because they got paid or there going elsewhere because they want a change in environment. It's well documented two kids from last year went elsewhere because of both those reasons. This is the most nonsensical part of this. If you know the kid is clout-chasing and simply going to take the bag offered by the highest bidder and the commitment isn't real, why the **** would you ever take his commit (twice)? It's a bad look.

Responses in Bold above.

Banda needs to go, unfortunately I don't think Diaz is ever going to fire him smfh.

If Diaz wasn't such an ******* he'd fire Panda & go get Fran Brown or T-Rob, or Travis Fisher, **** I'd even be in favor of bringing back Corey Bell or giving a guy like Blue Adams a shot.

But it's beyond clear that Banda will never be able to keep a high rated Safety committed (with the exception of Gurvan), he's missed way more than he's hit, just like in the Folden era our misses were way more glaring than the ones we landed.

Recruiting DB's in South Fla shouldn't be this **** hard man, even if we don't drop bags you can still find **** good DB's all over the state.

Advertisement
So you just criticized his hypothetical with an entirely new set of hypotheticals.

No. I was asked "then what?" in the above hypothetical, so I provided an answer on what I would do (in that hypothetical situation).

Advertisement
We’re not going to pay a quarter of a million dollars to a top recruit, and if we did we would face a major NCAA sanction within 2-3 years.

Only saving grace is that between the hegemons of Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia they only have 100 scholarships to offer collectively. Remove the scholarship limitations again and no one, ever threatens them.
@Hegemon

Advertisement
Back