Francois decommitted

This is why following recruiting is just dumb and a waste of time and money. It's offers no insight into anything meaningful that just waiting to see how it all ended up on NSD wouldn't tell you.

Advertisement
Why does every school in America have freshman superstars but we can’t even have sophomores playing at that level? Coaching

Banda Bear is a chump, but let's not get too carried away with this, either. Brevin Jordan is a true sophomore and he's playing at an all-conference level. Our best OL is a true sophomore. Minus a bad play or two Week 1, Frierson is playing pretty well at striker.

We have some young guys making an impact.

I like how everyone says this staff sucks. IF we were consistently winning 10+ games a year and going to the ACCCG along with actually winning bowl games that matter then we would not be having these recruiting issues. Kids want to go to winning programs who have actually produced the past 6-7 years and not those who fantasize about the past success from 15 years ago.

This Florida db class is weak as ****. Only 3 4 star or better safeties in Florida none in South Florida. Theres a couple of corners that are 4 star or better like Francois but they will end up at safety at the next level.

Advertisement
Where did the tweet say “you guys aren’t good enough for me?”.

That is your inner monologue.
Ok so you gonna tell me a kid commits when miami is on top and coming off beating a top team in the nation and later decommits once after miami has a ****** season and then recommits during the offseasons when there is hype around the program and it looks like were gonna be good again and then we lose our first 2 games and sneak past a team we should have blown out and then boom decommits like come on

IMO, that makes it much, much more egregious. After he decommited the first time, shouldn't the Banda Bear & Co. have stressed the importance of the commitment? Done their due diligence to make certain the kid really wanted back in this class and was done with "the process" before letting him back in? Take a step back and honestly reflect about whether this kid will honor his re-commitment?

Unless you are a total cvckhold and prepare to get punked publicly twice, don't you do those things?

Keep in mind your going off the word of an 17-18 year old kid who comes back and says he wants to recommit and in his past interviews he said he was 100% recommitted

Advertisement
Its honestly disgusting like that's a slap in the face to the players on the team saying you know what I'm good you guys aren't good enough for me and then u tell them it's ok essentially. like bro forget um history and swagger have some self respect and balls and stand up for yourself.
The same guy who was letting Stevenson come and hang out no problem his whole recruitment whilst stringing is along

We have some of the funniest fansgator and FSU tears lolol. These kids are doing what’s best for them. Miami continues to take them for granted. Willie hires briles and his d is getting smashed he go and get levity as a flipping analyst. But let’s keep talking about the kids

Not even close this kid didn’t disrespect the U.
He made his decision. Ivey obviously have a personal relationship with him. That is deeper than football.

Jesus Christ, of course the kid is allowed to have personal relationships. DJ Ivey can show up at Francois's house with O$U-colored cupcakes and play patty-cake all night while wearing matching pajamas during their slumber parties for all I care. That's not the point.

When a current UM football player PUBLICLY, on social media, supports a UM recruit's decommitment, yes, that is disrespectful to the school that provides him a scholarship and the fanbase that supports him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep in mind your going off the word of an 17-18 year old kid who comes back and says he wants to recommit and in his past interviews he said he was 100% recommitted

I'm not going off his word. But our gullible staff is. That's entirely my point. Banda needs to do his ******* homework and stop getting played by these kids. Judas Choad still writes in crayon, but even that mental midget was able to fool Banda into think he was locked in.

Idk if this is on anyone in particular. More because we are not a good football team and have no real fan support, our games are ******* empty its a joke. Everyone really bought in this offseason including kids we would never dream of landing recently (Washington, Flowe). Looks like those guys are definitely not coming here now but there was real smoke, not just rumors.

Imagine being a 17 yr old kid & seeing other colleges, the game day atmosphere, the success, ect. Then seeing our program & how dead its been lately. Francois even mentioned our 0-2 start and he was at the CMU game when we came out flat and almost lost to a ****** team. Can you blame any kid for not wanting to come to this dumpster fire when other legit programs have genuine interest?

Advertisement
If you cant go off his word than howcare you going to be able to have him on your team? If you cant trust him than what's the point in recruiting someone in your back yard that calls you and recommits?

Advertisement
Back