Francois decommitted

The gaytor fans will tell you that Mullet’s not really a good recruiter, and he ran a shîtshow in the offseason, but he’s coaching up his team and we’re not and that’s the difference.

We’ve won one title in the shîtty CoRstal in 15 years when we’ve had the most talent every year. Start coaching the talent we have appropriately and we won’t have this problem. Until then, we’re not on their level and I hate that and I hate that we keep hiring people who do the same loser shît over and over.

Exactly...we've been getting beat on by basketball schools for the better part of 15 years so it's not about talent cause these schools have nowhere near the talent we've had.In College it's as much about coaching as it is talent and we've had sht for coaching since Butch bolted.

No matter how good Manny is or might become ( and I didn't like the hire,still don't) we're never going to compete on a top level with these idiots we have as a staff.My understanding was that when Richt got hired the administration was going to put up the money to get top assistants hired.Richt fcked up by hiring his inexperienced son to the most important job on the team.I assume putting up the money for decent asst's held true when Diaz was hired.Problem is new HC's don't have the contacts an experienced coach will have.

Manny left all his boys intact and allowed the Gawd Enos to hire all his buddies.What we ended up with is a bunch of good friends that suck as coaches and recruiters for the most part.

I hope Manny sees the light and cleans house at the end of the year.I'm sure Enos is entrenched and I'm ok with giving him another year But for the most part the rest of them need to go.

Advertisement
We definitely need some good news, it’s like we are getting hit with blow after blow and not doing anything to retaliate. Sick of it man

its even more than that , i said he whiffed more than rumph and people tried to dismiss it. He’s not a good recruiter
And unlike rumph he has not been great coach either how do you have gurvan hall for 2 years and he looks lost in the system. Jaquan and redwine had high football IQ prior to playing for us and then his constant fascination with playing knowles who was our worst player 2 years in a row. Diaz needs to stop putting his friendships first or he will end up like golden.

Is this not the guys 2nd time decommitting? How is this anyone's fault by the guy decommitting twice???

IMO, that makes it much, much more egregious. After he decommited the first time, shouldn't the Banda Bear & Co. have stressed the importance of the commitment? Done their due diligence to make certain the kid really wanted back in this class and was done with "the process" before letting him back in? Take a step back and honestly reflect about whether this kid will honor his re-commitment?

Unless you are a total cvckhold and prepare to get punked publicly twice, don't you do those things?

I wouldnt say middle of the pack. We are 18th in the country in talent index and theres like 130 schools. Definitely not close to elite though. The gap between the top 6 and the rest is huge

Is there talent on this team sure. Doesn't matter if they play like shiit regularly for 15 years. Doesn't matter if the coaches at the program have no clue what they are doing. Miami is a middle of the pack program regardless of talent. Michigan State isn't even a fair comparison because they've managed to win their conference a bunch. Maybe more like Nebraska

Advertisement
When you have a bartender coaching safeties why would you expect any decent safeties to come here? I wouldn’t come here either after watching one of the most talented prospects in SoFla in the last couple years still struggling in his sophomore year

halls getting his first taste of starting right now. it takes and reps for these kids to acclimate.

Advertisement
Exactly...we've been getting beat on by basketball schools for the better part of 15 years so it's not about talent cause these schools have nowhere near the talent we've had.In College it's as much about coaching as it is talent and we've had sht for coaching since Butch bolted.

No matter how good Manny is or might become ( and I didn't like the hire,still don't) we're never going to compete on a top level with these idiots we have as a staff.My understanding was that when Richt got hired the administration was going to put up the money to get top assistants hired.Richt fcked up by hiring his inexperienced son to the most important job on the team.I assume putting up the money for decent asst's held true when Diaz was hired.Problem is new HC's don't have the contacts an experienced coach will have.

Manny left all his boys intact and allowed the Gawd Enos to hire all his buddies.What we ended up with is a bunch of good friends that suck as coaches and recruiters for the most part.

I hope Manny sees the light and cleans house at the end of the year.I'm sure Enos is entrenched and I'm ok with giving him another year But for the most part the rest of them need to go.
I agree with everything except on Enos, if he doesn’t get rid of the under center shît and lose Stubbs at a mínimum

What’s comical is that he hasn’t even been offered by the gaytors yet. They have higher targets on their board. Let that sink in.

Advertisement
I’ll wait for judgement until after our class and season have been completed but if it stays this way all this was is summer hype session. We need a coach and staff that plays THE GAME and gets results on the field. The way college football is going and pay for play we need to step up, because all these other schools are.

Advertisement
Mindsets are drastically different and telling. We have seen out of state kids have more pride than some instate south Florida kids,
View attachment 98377

Its honestly disgusting like that's a slap in the face to the players on the team saying you know what I'm good you guys aren't good enough for me and then u tell them it's ok essentially. like bro forget um history and swagger have some self respect and balls and stand up for yourself.

Its honestly disgusting like that's a slap in the face to the players on the team saying you know what I'm good you guys aren't good enough for me and then u tell them it's ok essentially. like bro forget um history and swagger have some self respect and balls and stand up for yourself.

Where did the tweet say “you guys aren’t good enough for me?”.

That is your inner monologue.

Advertisement
Back