Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
Advertisement
Heart attack bump.

Even though he ain’t the type. Was a big deal for him and his family to honor his original commitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
zero drama - 100% all Cane...day one starter, he's that good

his bro comin too
He and all the IMG guys have been no nonsense. We need to make IMG our main pipeline.
And I think the reason for the lack of drama is that the kids who attend IMG are there for the business of football, not the game of football. And that carries over to college and hopefully the NFL. And they know how to work. No one is great at IMG just due to natural ability.

He and all the IMG guys have been no nonsense. We need to make IMG our main pipeline.
And I think the reason for the lack of drama is that the kids who attend IMG are there for the business of football, not the game of football. And that carries over to college and hopefully the NFL. And they know how to work. No one is great at IMG just due to natural ability.
I mean we essentially PLACED kids there this year. I dont know if you noticed.
I think it somehing you may see us do more ..something like hands washing the other type of deal...i think we may do it with out of state kids we want to lock in.

Advertisement
Back