Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
What is with the face palm? The guy literally tweets he decided not to visit UF this weekend. Logic would indicate that he was considering doing that previously.
He didn’t say he decided not to visit. He just said he was t visiting. He could be saying that because of rumors not because he was actually going

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mauigoa is solid.. he's said he doesn't care how this season goes... He also has some personal relationships with coaches and he's in a silo of IMG guys who are hopefully all challenging/inspiring each other to what they're going to do when they get here.

HOLD THE LINE!!!!
1668210223747.gif

Mauigoa is solid.. he's said he doesn't care how this season goes... He also has some personal relationships with coaches and he's in a silo of IMG guys who are hopefully all challenging/inspiring each other to what they're going to do when they get here.
To understand Mauigoa, you must understand the Sāmoan culture. A big part of Mauigoa's commitment was because of another Sāmoan (Joe). Francis going back on his word would bring shame to himself, his family, and his village back home. I have personal relationships with the Salavea and Mauigoa families as I coached Francis' older brother, now enrolled at Wazzu Francisco. He and his family will not go back on their word, especially seeing Cristoball do what he did with Penei Sewell. Chill out, canes fam lmao.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To understand Mauigoa, you must understand the Sāmoan culture. A big part of Mauigoa's committment was because of another Sāmoan (Joe). Francis going back on his word would bring shame to himself, his family, and village back home. I have personal relationships with the Salavea and Mauigoa family as I coached Francis' older brother now enrolled at Wazzu Francisco. He and his family will not go back on their word, especially seeing Cristoball do what he did with Penei Sewell. Chill out canes fam lmao.
Not to make light of the cultural aspect, but the way you started the post reminded me of Half Baked. “To understand Killer you have to understand who Killer the dog was…”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back