Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
Advertisement
Abdullah The Butcher is hated to this day by many of the legends. Dude would carry blades in his pants, and he’d cut the other wrestlers repeatedly. Apparently, some of them had told him before the match that they didn’t agree to being cut, but he would do it anyways. The dude was a madman. 🤣🤣🤣

Can’t quite recall who it was, but one of the legends apparently told him that they would kill him after he cut them in a match.

There was also real heat between a lot of these guys. The British Bulldogs were @$$holes, and would not hold back when in the ring. They were really hitting people and injuring them. If you ever have a chance, look up their real life feud with the Canadian legends The Rougeau Brothers.

Davey Boy Smith was known for getting the Dynamite Kid worked up by telling him that another wrestler had said something derogatory about him/them (which was almost always bullshyt), knowing that the Dynamite Kid had a real bad temper and could fight. Dynamite would then usually go off on whoever it was and beat the **** out of them. They played all kinds of messed up pranks on other wrestlers.

But it wound up really bad for them. Look up the story, and you’ll see what I mean.

Also, I highly recommend you look up the interview between Roddy Piper and Jake “The Snake” Roberts, where Jake tells stories about the British Bulldogs. You’ll laugh your *** off.

Sid Vicious and Arn Anderson got into it one night at their hotel on the road and got into a brawl. Arn cut Sid up with a pair of scissors real bad, but Sid ****ed him up anyways, even though he wound up having to be transported to the hospital with serious injuries. Dude was a savage.

The nicest but pound-for-pound real life tough guy that ever wrestled was Haku. Everyone was either terrified of him or really respected him. Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs says that they were at a bar one night and a whole group of marines ***ked with Haku. Apparently when Haku would drink, he would become unstoppable. He took out like 10 Marines before anyone could jump in to help him.

His cousin (The Barbarian), is the only other guy that I’ve heard was as tough as him, with Ron Simmons the next toughest.

Last edited:
96671632-30D1-4B12-B3F9-A242F83C60BE.jpeg

Some observations from Lake &Gaby after speaking with Mauigoa at the media check in:

- Frances not only looks the part of a 5Star guy , he carries himself and speaks like a 5Star leader. He is really a commanding presence and magnet in a room

- He has high goals including winning the national award for Best OL in the country.

- Mario and Mirabol really built the relationship with his family, particularly with his father, which ultimately led to them being comfortable with choosing Miami. Lake said he believes it may have really come down to the wire.

- Mauigoa wants Miami to have the #1 recruiting class and will do his part to help make that happen.

Advertisement
To have a physique like that at 330lbs is ridiculous. Wow. Talk about handing Feld a Lamborghini and telling him to just keep the oil changed and your good. Lol.

He said in his interview he has been working his *** off and then apologized for saying ***. Hard working Humble respectful kid. Get addition to the program!

Kid has a chance to be a great one. Has all the elite traits and will accept coaching/hard work.

Will be a leader for Miami. Such a massive recruiting win for the program!

Torrian Wilson is a guy that i would attempt down the road to bring on as support staff to the OL position sort of like Pata...if those guys would move onto different schools or roles

Hes from Miami Northwestern....and one of the guys thats there is an uptick in OL play locally as he trains alot of the OL from an early age and is a good dude.

Some observations from Lake &Gaby after speaking with Mauigoa at the media check in:

- Frances not only looks the part of a 5Star guy , he carries himself and speaks like a 5Star leader. He is really a commanding presence and magnet in a room

- He has high goals including winning the national award for Best OL in the country.

- Mario and Mirabol really built the relationship with his family, particularly with his father, which ultimately led to them being comfortable with choosing Miami. Lake said he believes it may have really come down to the wire.

- Mauigoa wants Miami to have the #1 recruiting class and will do his part to help make that happen.

Such a huge recruiting victory!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there someone cutting onions?.

Im not crying you are......

If we somehow land those 2 kids.....on top of SAMSON.....

I actually think im going to change my Prop Joe avatar.....some one save this post.
Whoa who's the guy who walks up at the end. He's bigger than everyone.

Francis was a guy I thought we didnt have a shot at earlier on. It got quiet with him for a while. Weve had so much disappointment for so long, it was like "here we go again". But Mario has lived up to his name. Seems like almost everyday we have so new news/momentum. Even the offseason is exciting now. To pull in a player like Francis with his talent and CHARACTER speaks volumes.

Advertisement
Is there someone cutting onions?.

Im not crying you are......

If we somehow land those 2 kids.....on top of SAMSON.....

I actually think im going to change my Prop Joe avatar.....some one save this post.
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

Whoa who's the guy who walks up at the end. He's bigger than everyone.
Looks to be Lucas Simmons....

How tf the Noles recently landed him i have no clue...he was a kid I was hoping to play keep away with from them and UF.

The noles beat out UF for him apparently...im hoping they sh*t the bed as they will and another power comes in and snatches him away during the szn

He wasn't a Horseman. The group I remember growing up was Nature Boy, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, and Barry Windham.. .
Those were the original 4 for sure.

Then they also had the Flair, Anderson, Blanchard and Luger iteration for a while.

James J. Dillon, their manager, was also one of the 4 horsemen for a small stint.

Advertisement
Back