Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
Advertisement
do you have a good article you can refer me/us to help explain how Baga actually funnels $$$$ through the churches?

View attachment 198797
There are no “good”articles on cheating! It’s true and it’s still happening to this very day. I’m an Auburn Alum and I know Auburn has been doing it since the mid 80’s! It’s real and it’s foolish to think other wise. More than one way to skin a kat…

Well this is interesting on Kirkland lol

I wonder why him and Bryant aren’t announcing together if both are reportedly leaning UM?

It’s kid talk. They all think others are coming until they aren’t. Maybe they both come and both wanted to do their own thing. Let’s see in a week

Advertisement
Throw in:
RVD
Sabu
Taz
Demolition
“The Franchise” Shane Douglas
The Great Muta
Jushin “Thunder” Liger
Ricky Steamboat
Triple H
“Fabulous” Bobby Eaton
“Big” Van Vader
Midnight Express
Sting
The Ultimate Warrior
Sgt Slaughter
Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart
Trish Status
Sable
The Hardy’s
“Rated R Superstar” Edge
Christian Cage
“Flyin” Brian Pillman
Eddie Guerrero
Mike Awesome
Million Dollar Man Teddy D

I mean, u can check NWA, WCW, WWF/E, ECW & it was outstanding wrestlers, where u could tune in any promotion & be satisfied
Always a BIG Jeff Hardy guy. Sucks to see him struggling the way he is but that dude had me flipping off couches and jumping off my roof onto trampolines with my cousins lol

No doubt.

I can name at least 30 wrestlers from the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s that were way better than any of the current crop of jabronies. Those guys were pros and knew how to sell their characters, wether you loved or hated them.

In no particular order:

“Nature Boy” Rick Flair
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper
“The Rock” Dwayne Johnson
Brett “The Hitman” Hart
The Undertaker
Hulk/Hollywood Hogan
“The Heartbreak Kid” Sean Michaels
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin
Razor Ramon/Scott Hall
Diesel/Kevin Nash
Jake “The Snake” Roberts
“The Apex Predator” Randy Orton
Edge
Chris Jericho
Mankind/Cactus Jack/Mick Foley
“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes
“Macho Man” Randy Savage
“The King” Jerry Lawler
C.M. Punk
The Iron Sheik
Kane
“Ravishing” Rick Rude
Bobby “The Brain” Henan
Chris Benoit (infamous for the heinous crimes that he committed, but was one of the greatest wrestlers and most hated heels of his era).
“Big Daddy Pump” Kevin Steiner
Rick Steiner
Owen Hart
“The Junkyard Dog”
“Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning
“Bam Bam” Bigalow
“The Total Package” Lex Luger
Sid Vicious
Booker T.
Ron Simmons
Chyna
The Giant
“Superstar” Billy Graham
Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard
Magnum T.A.
Animal and Hawk “The Road Warriors”
The Rock-N-Roll Express
Haiku/Meng
The Von Eric’s (Kerry, Kevin, David)
The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts)
The British Bulldogs

…and this was just rapid fire. I’m sure that I forgot a few more.
Black Jack Sullivan

Advertisement
LOL…yep.
I used to go see them at the Miami Beach Convention Center when I was a kid. We always sat in the back due to being cheaper seats. Then my uncle got us 2nd row and we saw Dusty Rhodes take on someone(maybe Gary Hart or the Shiek) I can't remember. So they're fighting right in front of us and I see Dusty in a head lock pull something out of his pants and wipe his forehead. It was a blood packet. I realized then at 8 years old it was all fake. Never went to a wrestling match again. I was so bummed. LOL

No doubt.

I can name at least 30 wrestlers from the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s that were way better than any of the current crop of jabronies. Those guys were pros and knew how to sell their characters, wether you loved or hated them.

In no particular order:

“Nature Boy” Rick Flair
“Rowdy” Roddy Piper
“The Rock” Dwayne Johnson
Brett “The Hitman” Hart
The Undertaker
Hulk/Hollywood Hogan
“The Heartbreak Kid” Sean Michaels
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin
Razor Ramon/Scott Hall
Diesel/Kevin Nash
Jake “The Snake” Roberts
“The Apex Predator” Randy Orton
Edge
Chris Jericho
Mankind/Cactus Jack/Mick Foley
“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes
“Macho Man” Randy Savage
“The King” Jerry Lawler
C.M. Punk
The Iron Sheik
Kane
“Ravishing” Rick Rude
Bobby “The Brain” Henan
Chris Benoit (infamous for the heinous crimes that he committed, but was one of the greatest wrestlers and most hated heels of his era).
“Big Daddy Pump” Kevin Steiner
Rick Steiner
Owen Hart
“The Junkyard Dog”
“Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning
“Bam Bam” Bigalow
“The Total Package” Lex Luger
Sid Vicious
Booker T.
Ron Simmons
Chyna
The Giant
“Superstar” Billy Graham
Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard
Magnum T.A.
Animal and Hawk “The Road Warriors”
The Rock-N-Roll Express
Haiku/Meng
The Von Eric’s (Kerry, Kevin, David)
The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts)
The British Bulldogs

…and this was just rapid fire. I’m sure that I forgot a few more.
Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas
Jesse The body Ventura

Advertisement
To have a physique like that at 330lbs is ridiculous. Wow. Talk about handing Feld a Lamborghini and telling him to just keep the oil changed and your good. Lol.

Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas
Jesse The body Ventura
I included Tony Atlas in one of my other posts.

Rocky is a legend. Good add on.

Jesse was a mediocre wrestler, but a great entertainer. Definitely one of the most charismatic personalities in the history of the WWF/WWE.

Advertisement
I used to go see them at the Miami Beach Convention Center when I was a kid. We always sat in the back due to being cheaper seats. Then my uncle got us 2nd row and we saw Dusty Rhodes take on someone(maybe Gary Hart or the Shiek) I can't remember. So they're fighting right in front of us and I see Dusty in a head lock pull something out of his pants and wipe his forehead. It was a blood packet. I realized then at 8 years old it was all fake. Never went to a wrestling match again. I was so bummed. LOL
LOL…my dad used to tell me that it was all scripted when I was like 10-years-old, and I’d get so mad. Then of course as I got older I was like…dang, he wasn’t lying. 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back