Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
I had dinner with one of the more reasonable Bama people I know on Saturday, and even he is in denial about some of their practices.

When their dynasty officially starts going down, they are going to be the biggest bunch of whiners and sore losers you’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, Francis! Can't wait to see you pancaking opponents for the Canes. We will all be rooting hard for you to succeed at the highest level.

Congrats to Coach Cristobal, Coach Mirabal and all the other coaches that played a role in this fantastic recruiting job. Go Canes!

I can’t believe what I just read. Allll the schools that bag the heaviest are saying THEY aren’t gonna win as many recruitments because it’s only about money?

L M F A O
like I said before. Anybody can drop a one time payment of 100k but when you gotta do it consistently and there’s no business infastructure to back then it becomes different doesn’t it? Why do you think Us, Texas, OSU and USC are rumored to be paying the most?

Advertisement
Advertisement
E2D46D60-3B81-4103-9458-7AE7137C7D3B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really, really wanted him. Our OL has been the bane of our existence for a very long time. Like it’s Miami, we’re gonna get our speedsters, running backs and skill positions but OL is where we have been failing. I’m more concerned with who we get on defense and OL than anything these cycles.

Advertisement
Back