Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

Advertisement
He played LT. Got beat by speed and gave up some pressures. He’s definitely a guard imo. His size stands out and he’s got fight. Technique isn’t there yet and that’s to be expected. Put him in the hyperbolic chamber for a couple years and let’s see what we got in 2026
appreciate it brother

Advertisement
Wasn't Navaughn Donaldson supposed to move well coming out of HS? Unfortunately that didn't pan out like expected

As a TFr, Donaldson was pulling and killing ACC defenders weekly.

Someone already said it here, but he ate himself out of a 10yr NFL career. I hope he’s out there somewhere trying to get in shape. I still think he can make the NFL thing happen.

Edit: he’s in the XFL. Let’s hope he makes the most of it.

As a TFr, Donaldson was pulling and killing ACC defenders weekly.

Someone already said it here, but he ate himself out of a 10yr NFL career. I hope he’s out there somewhere trying to get in shape. I still think he can make the NFL thing happen.

Edit: he’s in the XFL. Let’s hope he makes the most of it.
He spent his whole time in college stoned out of his mind on a frat house couch

Advertisement
He played LT. Got beat by speed and gave up some pressures. He’s definitely a guard imo. His size stands out and he’s got fight. Technique isn’t there yet and that’s to be expected. Put him in the hyperbolic chamber for a couple years and let’s see what we got in 2026
CIS puts high schoolers through the hyperbolic chamber all the time

Advertisement
CIS puts high schoolers through the hyperbolic chamber all the time
Lol but we normally want dudes out ready to go super saiyan after 1 spring and if they can’t, jag is thrown around real quick 😂

Frankie needs years. Low floor high ceiling prospect that needs coaching. Even with coaching at the level we recruit OL he could get recruited over. By his 4th or 5th year I do think he can be a guy that’s counted on in some capacity. He’s a program guy and you need those types of players. Who knows it could click and dude is a beast by year 3.

Advertisement
truly don't think it's unreasonable to assume at least one of these guys will be starting this year and that both will at least get starter type reps

I remember watching the play at 30 seconds and thinking Donaldson would be a stud.

Man, what a difference in DL and overall team speed!! With the likes of Kelly, Moss, Williams, Harvey, Mesidor, etc along the defensive front plus the frosh we finally will have speed again.

Advertisement
Back