Franchise was right..

Advertisement
U right though. I don't understand why this is happening. There was a lot of bad but we did some good things that I don't recall happening at all last year. We'll be okay. The team needs to take the loss like men and learn from it. I think we'll be fine.

Advertisement
The scouts I know that were at the game like this team and believe we will win the Coastal and could beat Clemson all things being considered.

Did those scouts happen to be interns from the St. Joseph home for the blind? If not I pray they werent scouts for the Giants, I prefer my scouts to actually be able to scout talent.

Advertisement
The scouts I know that were at the game like this team and believe we will win the Coastal and could beat Clemson all things being considered.
Lol. I’m sure we will be better by years end, but if we play Clemson, Williams will end up in the ER.

I don’t understand all the pessimism after this game. I’m ****ed off that we lost obviously, but after thinking about (and sobering up), I’m excited to see how they progress throughout the season. Them boys went out there and fought until the bitter end, Jarren looked good given how bad the oline was, and the defense forced a bunch of turnovers while still having a good game after being put in bad positions.

I’m still thinking we win these next 11 games and god willing, smash these corny mother****ers in a bowl game

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back