Franchise By The Fireside

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
First thought your beloved Legend had was: Rosier’s best game as a Cane was his first one as an admittedly unprepared freshman, and his worst was the last one.

Let that sink in. After 3 years of the clowns polluting him they turned him into a guy who couldn’t throw a 5 yard pass. Go watch that Puke game from 2015. He was dropping dimes down the field. He wasn’t perfect, but he was slinging it accurately down the field.

Clown stands no chance here. There is zero justifiable reason for keeping him because there’s no way he will succeed. Clown’s offense is by far the worst in football relative to the talent on the team. This is the worst UM offense I’ve ever seen.

What were the final QB numbers? 6 completions and 4 picks? I think we threw for 100 yards over the last 2 games. And this facquit has the audacity to tell the world he’s not going to make any changes.

He’s basically pulled his dyck out and slapped it in the face of every UM fan, alum and former player. And this toilet administration is going to let him because he has a good image. He rebuked Perry for his ****, but his **** on UM supporters is 100M times more depraved.

After his 12 hour national search, he hired to novices to attempt to run a defense that most good teams have had their way with over the last 3 years. We just let a team with 10 white guys that no one wanted and a RB who was headed to Harvard cram it down our throats for over 300 yards rushing with zero credible threat of a passing game. And Clown thought it was so important to keep this system that he hired Diaz’s media noche fetchers to attempt to replicate it.

A final LOL at his ever present refrain of “Malik gives us the best chance to win.” He’s such a sick stupid diseased fck that he was going to ramrod that theory down our throats no matter how obvious it was that he had ruined Malik. Now he’s ruined Perry too. How long before Jarren starts the transfer talk again?

Wow. I can’t recall ever being this despondent about the state of UM football. It’s over, friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man media noche fetchers lmao. This is a nightmare that never ends.

Advertisement
I believe that Williams transfer talk has already started again, unfortunately.

My man wasn’t even in discussion to play this game, yet Richt uses that vague “he MIGHT get some snaps.”

So let me get this straight:
We don’t use all of our allotted practices, actually we use half.

Rosier and Jarren gets all the snaps, yet Perry gets the nod.

Our QBs complete a total of 6 passes and only one was to a WR.

Richt has seen the two headed Siamese Twins for 12 games this season, yet he continues to stick w them?

Incompetence at its finest.

Advertisement
First thought your beloved Legend had was: Rosier’s best game as a Cane was his first one as an admittedly unprepared freshman, and his worst was the last one.

Let that sink in. After 3 years of the clowns polluting him they turned him into a guy who couldn’t throw a 5 yard pass. Go watch that Puke game from 2015. He was dropping dimes down the field. He wasn’t perfect, but he was slinging it accurately down the field.

Clown stands no chance here. There is zero justifiable reason for keeping him because there’s no way he will succeed. Clown’s offense is by far the worst in football relative to the talent on the team. This is the worst UM offense I’ve ever seen.

What were the final QB numbers? 6 completions and 4 picks? I think we threw for 100 yards over the last 2 games. And this facquit has the audacity to tell the world he’s not going to make any changes.

He’s basically pulled his dyck out and slapped it in the face of every UM fan, alum and former player. And this toilet administration is going to let him because he has a good image. He rebuked Perry for his ****, but his **** on UM supporters is 100M times more depraved.

After his 12 hour national search, he hired to novices to attempt to run a defense that most good teams have had their way with over the last 3 years. We just let a team with 10 white guys that no one wanted and a RB who was headed to Harvard cram it down our throats for over 300 yards rushing with zero credible threat of a passing game. And Clown thought it was so important to keep this system that he hired Diaz’s media noche fetchers to attempt to replicate it.

A final LOL at his ever present refrain of “Malik gives us the best chance to win.” He’s such a sick stupid diseased fck that he was going to ramrod that theory down our throats no matter how obvious it was that he had ruined Malik. Now he’s ruined Perry too. How long before Jarren starts the transfer talk again?

Wow. I can’t recall ever being this despondent about the state of UM football. It’s over, friends.
Jarren’s Dad has to be on him 24/7/365 to transfer now. He needs to listen to him because it is in this kid’s best interest to leave ASAP. Richt will destroy his talent and confidence next season and he’ll end up with no future in the game at all.

Chise,

~15 years of apathy and self-inflicted cancer. Nothing changes with Richt, just more of the same. Richt is just better at ***ing our incompetent decision makers than the prior corches.

1. I’m coaching the offense, *** you pay me.

2. I’m hiring my unqualified dipchit ***** as my QB coach, *** you pay me.

3. You want me to make changes, *** you pay me.

He is Paulie.

P. S. This wasn’t your typical excellent Wisconsin defense either. I think they were 63rd coming into this game, and they completely throttled us. We couldn’t do anything against the 63rd ranked D in the country.

We have made **** near every defense look good this season. No matter what rank they were.

Advertisement
Back